My Christmas present to myself!

angelcross2

Mar 16, 2006
I've been thinking a lot lately about getting a new LV. One style that never interested me until recently was the Speedy. I love the look on other women but I'm not really a handbag girl, more of a shoulder bag girl. I have kids and it's just too hard to try to carry a handbag and chase a 3 year old around. I finally talked myself into the Speedy 30. I was so excited to go buy it that I couldn't even sleep the night before. I got to LV and as soon as I held it I just knew it wasn't for me. I am 6' tall and the 30 seemed to small but the 35 seemed much too large. My friend was with me and saw the Viva-Cite GM and pointed it out. It's a bag that I never would have even considered. I've seen it online but never gave it a second look. I tried it on and really like it. We went and had some lunch and did some more shopping so that I could think about it for a while. I ended up with the Viva-cite. I really like it. It is perfect for what I need. It's a very structured bag, which I like. The more I look at it the more I like it. I am going to try to attach some pictures, not sure if it will work because I've never done this before. I'm so glad I have this forum to share these silly obssessions with others.

Attachments

• IMG_1972.jpg
    IMG_1972.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1975.jpg
    IMG_1975.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1977.jpg
    IMG_1977.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 110
Don't you LVoe how there are just sooooooooooo many styles of LV that can fit everyone's needs? :tup:
Congrats on finding the "one" for YOU !!!!

congratulations on the new bag! it's good that instead of getting a bag that "others" love, you got something that YOU really like and which suits your needs.

wear her in good health. looks great on you BTW.:graucho: