Back order on sale items???

It has been a very tough few days, here is how it went, agonised over the black Annie via the sale preview with the extra 10% off, but was waiting to see if the Jimmy Choo sale included what I was after.....it didn't.:rolleyes:....went back to find the extra 10% had finished so Annie was now £425 (or £415, can't remember now) Anyway, went off sulking:hysteric: and came back this evening for another gander to find that it is now £298 but wont be dispatched until stock becomes available, I've bought it, couldn't resist at that price especially as it was the one I wanted when it first came out, so question is.....do you think I'll actually get it or is the whole 'when stock becomes available' likely to lead to disappointment?:shrugs:

Thanks ladies.

ooh I'm a bit suss about that! Why on earth would the price drop like that- but then again if they've advertised it at that price and you've gone through check out surely they've got to keep their end of the bargain!!
Why don't you phone customer service tomorrow and get some reassurance!

Good idea, think I might do that if I get a chance, back to work today so it makes it awkward, it does strike as odd though eh? Only thing I have just noticed is that you can back order the black but not the oak, that gives me hope, I have a confirmation email now too saying 'These items will be dispatched when stock becomes available. This is
usually within 72 hours.' So the wait shouldn't be to long :shrugs: I really hope to post back with one of these ....:yahoo: hahahahhahaha.

Wow, that would be a great result! Hope it comes off for you :tup:

ETA How weird the price should change like that. Just checked the oak and that's now showing as £298 too - even though it just says out of stock?!

Just had another look (Thanks Roxanne for the thread). Annie and the Knightsbridge are sure priced to sell. Don't need a black and not to sure about Knightsbridge. Oak Annie was sold out and so was the Effie. So sad....

Such a lovely bag it would be rude to ignore such a bargain :smile:

I love the colour I wonder how the leather is ? you would think from the name that its really durable , probably not knowing Mulberry !!