i just love rouge h...

Could you post a pic of the rouge h lipstick?

here you go my dear (last pic i just smeared some on my hand lol)

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

for travelling :smile: i thought it was time to upgrade from louise carton to my beloved brand. and since i ever wanted h trunks i made this present to myself this christmas who cares if it is practial as long as it is looking good :love:
I went to an auction to buy a rug, and came back with a vintage H suitcase instead. DH met me at the door and said "Doesn't look like a rug to me HA HA" . It's only black canvas with leather but it has such charm and the craftsmanship is unbelievable. I put it up against the wall in a bedroom at the beach house next to a plantation chair. I love looking at it.:heart:

Lilach, never mind the SO you just placed (which sounds SUPER GORGEOUS, btw) but I :heart: your nails!:nuts: I have no nails of my own so I am always envious of people with a nice manicure!:tup:

:wtf: oh my gosh thank you but darling if you do not have it fake it ! :graucho:

H_lemming and encore thank you my dear darlings love ya´:heart:

@ everyone else
thanks a lot my sweethearts i am really excited ah and btw i have also requested gold "hardware" for that extra baboom so that i can finally travel in style :lol::flowers:

but back on topic noone else a fan of the rouge h lipstick? come out come out wherever you are

Lilach, never mind the SO you just placed (which sounds SUPER GORGEOUS, btw) but I :heart: your nails!:nuts: I have no nails of my own so I am always envious of people with a nice manicure!:tup:

can you still buy the lipstick? i remember when it came out but i never got around to buying it and i don't think i've ever actually seen it :confused1: if you could i'm sure i would though :lol:

I never knew they had rouge H lipstick I could be a very big fan! Does one have to know a secret password to get access to it?

LOL, that's pretty much where I stand too! Never even knew about it! It looks stunning though. :heart:

I am dying here over the idea of a croc travel trunk. WOW. :drool::drool: Way outta my league but sure fun to fantasize over!!

I never knew they had rouge H lipstick I could be a very big fan! Does one have to know a secret password to get access to it?

i get them from my manager but i think they are available in every better perfume store and the H stores of course

@merika
oh my thank you (the ring is h incidentally too in case any one is interested in it it is called carré incroyable and was made via SO in paris :flowers: )