warning! insults against lv bags inside! lol :(

j0vena

Dec 2, 2007
how do you feel about this definition somebody made on urbandictionary.com?
:boxing:Probably just a jealous person who cant afford anything awesome. -_-

louis vuitton 114 up, 47 down
The worst investment you will ever make...

A cheap, overpriced, ugly accessory.... a material statement of your ignorance.

Just because Paris Hilton rocks Louis Vuitton doesn’t mean that as soon you strap on that purse you begin climbing the upward later to high class or luxury. If you own a Louis Vuitton product you are fake, gullible, in debt, are not happy with you life, ignorant, have no sense of individuality, are a follower and probably have no idea why I'm saying these things.

Look at that chick with the Louis Vuitton purse, she can't afford diapers for her kids, lives in a trailer, yet she always managers to consume the latest greatest Hollywood fasion.

"If you own a Louis Vuitton product you are fake, gullible, in debt, are not happy with you life, ignorant, have no sense of individuality, are a follower and probably have no idea why I'm saying these things."

Now, I fully realize that everyone's entitled to their own opinion but I fail to understand how can someone who's generalizing and lumping people of ALL kinds in one basket, for the only "crime" of liking a specific brand (namely LV), how can someone like this be taken seriously at all?

LOL. The funniest part is the "not happy with your life" sounds too bitter, too grumpy... LOL

I'd like to meet that person face to face and make it clear: 1-I'm real, no plastic surgery, 2-paid full balance on all credit card each month, 3-LV makes my life 10x happier than w/o, 4-you need to get past the Monogram of LV;there are other lines, 5-I am not a follower, in fact us tPF often to be the first to get all the new lease, 6-i KNOW why you say these: JEALOUS!..and a bonus :hs:

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions - don't take these types of things personally, you can literally find a review like this for almost every higher end brand out there, from BMW to Chanel to Designer Jeans, people will always have an opinion regarding the price points of these items.

OBVIOUSLY whoever wrote that has never had the common decency to respect how other people spend THEIR MONEY. And " Just because Paris Hilton rocks Louis Vuitton" doesn't mean that people who admire/carry the brand can automatically be categorized as such. People like Oprah or even a majority of the people here on tPF(who actually have class) that love this brand make people along the likes of Paris Hilton bottom-feeders in my eyes. And from my experience, a majority of the people who i know that have LVs aren't people who are "fake, gullible, in debt, are not happy with you life, ignorant, have no sense of individuality, are a follower." *sighs* :nogood: the poor writer is such a pitiful person for writing such things. i almost feel sorry for him/her...almost.

I'd like to meet that person face to face and make it clear: 1-I'm real, no plastic surgery, 2-paid full balance on all credit card each month, 3-LV makes my life 10x happier than w/o, 4-you need to get past the Monogram of LV;there are other lines, 5-I am not a follower, in fact us tPF often to be the first to get all the new lease, 6-i KNOW why you say these: JEALOUS!..and a bonus :hs:

Very well said:yes:

how do you feel about this definition somebody made on urbandictionary.com?
:boxing:Probably just a jealous person who cant afford anything awesome. -_-

louis vuitton 114 up, 47 down
The worst investment you will ever make...

A cheap, overpriced, ugly accessory.... a material statement of your ignorance.

Just because Paris Hilton rocks Louis Vuitton doesn’t mean that as soon you strap on that purse you begin climbing the upward later to high class or luxury. If you own a Louis Vuitton product you are fake, gullible, in debt, are not happy with you life, ignorant, have no sense of individuality, are a follower and probably have no idea why I'm saying these things.

Look at that chick with the Louis Vuitton purse, she can't afford diapers for her kids, lives in a trailer, yet she always managers to consume the latest greatest Hollywood fasion.

The RED is this persons first statement saying that you cannot be something for just owning a bag, the second GREEN statement is again his but he is saying that you can be something by owning a bag and he is judgeing everyone.

What a contradiction he makes...Sounds to me like someone cant make their mind up...

I think the person who wrote this is fake, gullible, in debt, are not happy with life, ignorant, has no sense of individuality, is a follower and probably has no idea why I'm saying these things.

A person who can say something like that about anyone can't be very nice, or kindhearted, or sympathetic, supportive, generous, open minded, cheerful, someone willing to put others before them selves, considerate of feelings and so on.... so basically this is from a person to be ignored and probably just pittied and hope they learn more about thinking positive about others in life. - so basically, not worth a lot of acknowledgement imo.

So according to him/her we're not allowed to like something just for the sake of liking it...... it HAS to be because we're ignorant??:dots:

Okay, according to the person who came up with this, LV lovers are ignorant. Where would that put them? Maybe he should do a spell and grammer check first!

"Look at that chick with the Louis Vuitton purse, she can't afford diapers for her kids, lives in a trailer, yet she always managers to consume the latest greatest Hollywood fasion. "

He's/She's really bright.