3 orange cylinders, no Cape Cod yet...

Aminamina

#NoFlyZoneOverUkraine
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
DH has learned how to make me feel better when I can't get what I want instantly. With my on going search for The Picotin (MM in Barenia) and contemplating on the size of Cape Cod Double-tour I got somewhat frustrated. Well, I am just a little frustrated but made a drama :graucho:. Well, it paid out :upsidedown: today. DH went out to do his errands and I stayed home to catch up on my chores. He came back...with these 3 adorable cylinders in orange :love:. He knew I like the "Eperon d'Or" since the last time we bought one in brown together. He also has heard from me that I liked the "Projets carrés" but the second plisse he chose himself :smile:.
I know that one is "Projets carrés", twilly is "Eperon d'Or". But what's the other plisse'? It has some flora motif along with what looks like some mayan or aztec :shrugs:. Please, help me to identify it :heart:

Attachments

• 20071222(005)_1.jpg
    20071222(005)_1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 20071222(008)_1.jpg
    20071222(008)_1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 20071222(009)_1.jpg
    20071222(009)_1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 20071222(010)_1.jpg
    20071222(010)_1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 59
Also, a couple of very modest action pictures from the happily surprised me :shame:

Attachments

• 20071222_1.jpg
    20071222_1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 20071222(001)_1.jpg
    20071222(001)_1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 81
Ohhhh Congratulations!!!! I love a man who can go out and shop on his own!! I think I need to work (or refine) the drama angle 'cause all it gets me is a hill of beans and the expectation of dinner:nogood: (fauva beans and... I have everything else at home dear, hurry back).
Sorry, no info. on the mystery plisse, it's a beauty and I'm sure somebody knows which one it is. I just got into the scarves. Being a leftie the knots I tied while studing the booklets always lookes like sh@t -never could reverse well- but (i'm an excellent driver):P . I've developed a love for 'the scarf ring', and so I can play around tying then just throw it in and still win:tup:.

Birkin123, thank you :smile:. Oh no, he could never ever made me waiting :nogood:. Why wait? Lets enjoy the moment and get another pressie closer to the Christmas and may be New Year, KWIM ;). I am lucky this year, it's the second set of Christmas presents I got so far :P (well, it has been a tough year for me after all =)
Nola, thank you :heart::rolleyes:. He's got a taste alright but he also has a good perception, KWIM
A-T-G , thank you for your kind words. There's nothing better then a well prepared surprise (hints, hints, hints!)

Oh congrats!! He did really well! My DH has made the attempt before, but thank goodness H has a liberal return/exchange policy--LOL. I know they say it's the thought that counts, and it is, but it's even nicer when they get it right like yours did!

Ohhhh Congratulations!!!! I love a man who can go out and shop on his own!! I think I need to work (or refine) the drama angle 'cause all it gets me is a hill of beans and the expectation of dinner:nogood: (fauva beans and... I have everything else at home dear, hurry back).
Sorry, no info. on the mystery plisse, it's a beauty and I'm sure somebody knows which one it is. I just got into the scarves. Being a leftie the knots I tied while studing the booklets always lookes like sh@t -never could reverse well- but (i'm an excellent driver):P . I've developed a love for 'the scarf ring', and so I can play around tying then just throw it in and still win:tup:.
Ooh I appreciate it :heart:, E!
He can take a big repetitive hint :boxing:and then go shop on his own, LOL. This primitive technic of mine + refined drama angle will get you desired results (and you'll get to keep your fava beans, too^^). Hey, I'm not that smart, I just tune in :sneaky:.
No matter how it happened but DH has made a good surprise today and I am happy for now.
Yeah, I hope that somebody will step out with the info *sigh* - putting on a total gentleman DH threw away the receipt with the names of the scarves! I have some scarves but realized I know absolutely nothing about wearing them right. It's a hit and miss game for me. Besides, if not for the booklets it would have never occured to me how many ways to wear a scarf there is! I didn't get to the "knots" point yet. I am happy if it doesn't look weird on my head (who can see a knot on the back of my head? I can't =)
Wow, EH I am a leftie, too :yahoo:! (actually it doesn't come as a surprise^^), although I don't drive:shame:. A scarf ring is a great idea then. A bit of sophistication won't hurt me I suppose^.

Your plisses are beautiful! (Also love your necklace, BTW) Your hubby is so sweet. I will try your technique and start repeating my latest desirement, but drama gets me nowhere, LOL!

All hail the lefties!!!!!! All hail the 'ring'!!!!Yes, if knot for the ring, I would still have my meager collection of unworn scarves! I have never 'tied one on' my head ('cause can't use ring), but you have inspired and so I will try! I have one plisse that I bought when they first came out and I will work with it!!! It looks great on you!

Loony, merci beaucoup :yes:! Nope, it is not Jardins D'Hiver :shrugs:. It has this Mayan and Aztec motif but mostly there is South American flora.
Rocker and Cynthia, I thank you very much and my DH is proud of himself thanks to you, ladies :biggrin:. He goes around the house now saying "Is there anyone better then me here?"
He kind of liked buying the scarves because, I quote him "Hermes scarves are all beautiful so I can never go wrong". I think he just found the easy way out :happydance:. But yes, it is great hermes has a liberal return/exchange policy :tup:

Your plisses are beautiful! (Also love your necklace, BTW) Your hubby is so sweet. I will try your technique and start repeating my latest desirement, but drama gets me nowhere, LOL!
Florasun :cutesy:! Nooo, he is just bitter-sweet :P: more bitter then sweet but it is the sweetness we tend to notice.
Oh no no no: don't overdo the drama! All in moderation :okay: and in conjunction with a "quiet days" :angel: