Question about Mutil Speedies

milionaire_wife

Gimme more LV!
Dec 21, 2007
My husband just brought me a brand new white multi speedy this xmas.

I have heard from a few MC owners that dis-coloration on the front pocket is a common problem. :confused1:

How can I avoid this ever happening to my beloved brand new multi?? Advice?

The front pocket of my original 2003 MC speedy turned yellow. After months of aggrevation, stress, and 2 botched repair jobs I was given a new 2007 speedy as a replacement. I wouldn't be 100% the issue won't happen again. When I was going through my ordeal earlier this year, a fellow boardie had the yellowing happen on a 2007 white MC (not a speedy) she bought from elux. There's nothing you can do to prevent it from happening. If it's going to happen, it will.

The front pocket of my original 2003 MC speedy turned yellow. After months of aggrevation, stress, and 2 botched repair jobs I was given a new 2007 speedy as a replacement. I wouldn't be 100% the issue won't happen again. When I was going through my ordeal earlier this year, a fellow boardie had the yellowing happen on a 2007 white MC (not a speedy) she bought from elux. There's nothing you can do to prevent it from happening. If it's going to happen, it will.
Apparently LV advises that the bag be stored out of direct light and in its dustbag when not in use to prevent this...

Usually, LV is pretty good when it comes to replacing their defective items. Hopefully you won't have to experience that !!