storing your purse

I was wondering this exact questin this morning! Do you think to stuff them with paper or air bags and then hung is appropriate? Or just in a dust proof container? I have many different types of bags and not many of the boxes left...

Mine I stuff with pillows I get from Ikea. Then I put them in their dustbags then they are in their boxes. See pictures below.

P8280302.jpg

P8280304.jpg

PC061205.jpg

PC061202.jpg

PC061204.jpg

^^^ Cool!

I clean and condition the bags that I will be storing for the season, stuff them if they require it and store them in my purse wardrobe in their dust bags.

I love the nicely printed words. I'm a sucker for organization. Mine are in the boxes as well, but just have photos taped to the outside of the boxes. I'm not worried about them in the LV boxes - there should be enough airflow there. If you put them into a plastic storage container then moisture might be trapped in with it and damage might occur.

Wow, I love the Ikea pillow idea. I stuff all my bags with the clear plastic pillows that you get nowadays when you order stuff online. I think it's very important to stuff the bags so they retain their shape. My mono speedy 25 has a small crease that can't be repaired because I didn't stuff it for many years. Now I stuff everything!