Collection complete!! One of every print!

missphoebe

Sep 29, 2007
If they made it -I have it! Just ended my quest for at least one of every print with a Tan Playground Stellina! I started in January with an Inferno Gioco and just got my last two pieces-they're on the way! Spiaggia, OP, Black and Olive Camo...L'amore, Tutti, 1st ed Foresta,Trasporto...Citta, Citta Rosa...Notte, Fumo, Bianco, Arancia,etc. etc. Tokidoki makes me happy! Yay!

Awesome! You should post pictures! haha I'm still A LONG WAYS from mine! I'm curious.. and scared (:P) how much did you spend on your collection (or estimate).

My favorite,hmmm...I will always have a special place in my heart for my Inferno as it was my first.

My fave might be my Citta Zucca. I like the girls as much as the characters and this has a good mix of both. I have the pink haired girl right on the front and I love the little guy on the scooter with the Italian flag helmet :smile: My husband restores Vespas and is 1/2 Italian.

As to how much I've spent...can't decide if I should add it up-probably not. I only paid over retail for my Foresta and Tan Playground. Many were 20% under retail or better-I waited for sales and coupon codes.

I do need to take some pics-then try to figure out how to post them :smile:

My favorite,hmmm...I will always have a special place in my heart for my Inferno as it was my first.

My fave might be my Citta Zucca. I like the girls as much as the characters and this has a good mix of both. I have the pink haired girl right on the front and I love the little guy on the scooter with the Italian flag helmet :smile: My husband restores Vespas and is 1/2 Italian.

As to how much I've spent...can't decide if I should add it up-probably not. I only paid over retail for my Foresta and Tan Playground. Many were 20% under retail or better-I waited for sales and coupon codes.

I do need to take some pics-then try to figure out how to post them :smile:

Oooh, I would love to have a citta zucca... that is one of my fav prints too! I like the little airplane best. Well I am looking forward to pics :smile:

If they made it -I have it! Just ended my quest for at least one of every print with a Tan Playground Stellina! I started in January with an Inferno Gioco and just got my last two pieces-they're on the way! Spiaggia, OP, Black and Olive Camo...L'amore, Tutti, 1st ed Foresta,Trasporto...Citta, Citta Rosa...Notte, Fumo, Bianco, Arancia,etc. etc. Tokidoki makes me happy! Yay!

congratulations! :yahoo:
also i want to say i'm jealous. wish i could own one of every collection. it's just not a financial option at this time.:crybaby: