Food what's your favorite appetizer?

Shellfish! I love a seafood bar with shrimp and crab legs. Also, asian type appetizers. Such a lobster wontons, shrimp potstickers, tempura, and eggrolls. I even love southwest eggrolls. Many people like canapes, but thats not my thing!

I like it simple - sliced baguettes with brie and roasted garlic are my fave. Brie is also really good cut in half, stuffed with dried cranberries and pecans, then baked. YUM! Little tea sandwiches are always welcome in my book too (especially the cucumber ones).

Here's an easy one that everyone always loves. Take a can of Grands biscuits and roll each one out into a rectangle. Put some raw sausage on there and then roll up long-wise. Cut each roll into little pinwheel sections. I can remember the baking time/temp, but try like 350 degrees until the sausage looks done.

Cheese and crackers (a nice variety of cheeses, some soft, semi-soft, harder, etc., perhaps a salami) with fruits

Fresh veggies and dip (carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, summer squash, celery)

Spinach and artichoke dip with pita chips

Some kind of meat, such as Swedish or sweet'n'sour meatballs, chicken wings

Crostini with a spread

Mini quiches

Stuffed mushrooms

All of those are exciting and delicious to me!

A whole round of Brie covered with fruit preserves and wrapped in pastry--baked till warmed through and the cheese is little runny. serve with crackers or apple slices. Yum. Some grocery stores have these pre-packaged in the deli/cheese section.