stylerunway.com legit?

Those are real but you can find them cheaper on sale. What style are you looking for? www.electricladyland.com , eluxury, LVR and NAP recently had some TW bags on sale.

The leather on TW bags are sooo soft.

I'm not sure I agree that Purse-n-Boots sells authentic items. I see they also sell Chanel and Louis Vuitton, which are never sold on 3rd party sites like this one. If some merchandise is fake, I would never buy from the site hoping that some of it is real.

Another thing to note is that they do NOT issue refunds -- store credit only. Another reason to not shop there.

Chanel and LV are sold on ebay all the time and that is a third party site, is it not? Chanel and LV do not sell wholesale to anyone, online or otherwise. You can usually only purchase those bags from the respective boutiques.

We do accept returns for a refund of your money. I'm not sure if you are reading one of ebay auctions or our website's terms but they are slightly different.

If there is every any question about our policies, feel free to ask us and we can clarify.

P.S. some of our older auctions might have the incorrect refund policy of no returns. Our main goal to make sure that our customers are happy at the end of a transaction.

Chanel and LV are sold on ebay all the time and that is a third party site, is it not? Chanel and LV do not sell wholesale to anyone, online or otherwise. You can usually only purchase those bags from the respective boutiques.

We do accept returns for a refund of your money. I'm not sure if you are reading one of ebay auctions or our website's terms but they are slightly different.

If there is every any question about our policies, feel free to ask us and we can clarify.

P.S. some of our older auctions might have the incorrect refund policy of no returns. Our main goal to make sure that our customers are happy at the end of a transaction.

Apologies, I got two thoughts mixed up. Electricladyland doesn't accept returns. I didn't specify what site I was meant when I said there were no returns. I did find the return policy for Purse-n-Boots:

We must be notified of a request for an RMA# within 7 days from the delivery of your package in order to receive a full refund. Please allow two (2) to five (5) business days for the processing of your return from the date we receive your package.

Note: Regular price merchandise returned after 7 days and before 14 days will be issued store credit only. No returns will be excepted (sic) after 14 days.

Sale Items
All Sale items are final and cannot be returned.

;) Thanks for that!

We are working on a new return policy that is more simple and easy to understand so that no one is confused. For most circumstances, we do returns on a case by case basis after the stated period of time. Those policies are there for seller protection. It is a fine line between great customer service and still protecting yourself, especially when it comes to returns.

Any suggestions?