Introducing ...

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Phew, all that strip-tease, I can't take any more.

You probably remember my deliberations and hesitations but here, finally, is my just arrived .... rouille F/W 07.

My first bright bag -- the colour is hot! I see her as an interesting alternative to a tanned bag and certainly a good counterpoint to my cool plomb city.

BTW, how do you post pictures into your actual post, rather than attaching them as thumbnails? Thanks.

Attachments

• rouille.jpg
    rouille.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 139
  • rouille3.jpg
    rouille3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 133
  • rouille4.jpg
    rouille4.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 109
  • rouille6.jpg
    rouille6.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 84
  • rouille7.jpg
    rouille7.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 80
Yes I do remember all the delibrating you did, and I'm so glad you made a decision! And even more glad that you're happy w/your decision!! the bag is beautiful and I'll be it'll be pretty versatile!

RATS! now I am lusting after a Rouille..that color is so dramatic yet Classic, so refined yet Artistic..she is beautiful, congrats..and thanks for turning me on to yet another Bbag for the Wishlist..

RATS! now I am lusting after a Rouille..that color is so dramatic yet Classic, so refined yet Artistic..she is beautiful, congrats..and thanks for turning me on to yet another Bbag for the Wishlist..

You are right, dramatic yet classic, it's true. It's weird, how can an orangy sort of bag possibly be classic?

I am going to a contemporary dance performance tomorrow night and am wondering if I can wear this bag. Might be too much pop, esp if I end up wearing black (likely).