Signature Backpack

momo

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
My mom carries a really hideous looking generic black leather backpack with organizational features on the front. I'm dying to get her something cute for X-mas and these two bags seem to fit the bill. Does anyone have the signature backpack? I'm looking to get the black one.

If you do have one does it have good organizational compartments that a 75 yr old woman could easily access? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have both those backpacks... The large one in black/black and the small one in black/silver (and sold my khaki/doe one a little while ago).

The only "organizational compartments" inside these is a small zippered pocket and two small open pockets (for cell, etc). The smaller one has a zipper on the backside of the backpack too.

I really don't know which one would be better for a 75 year old... the large backpack is pretty stiff and big. I haven't had any problems getting in and out of either of the bags.

I have both those backpacks... The large one in black/black and the small one in black/silver (and sold my khaki/doe one a little while ago).

The only "organizational compartments" inside these is a small zippered pocket and two small open pockets (for cell, etc). The smaller one has a zipper on the backside of the backpack too.

I really don't know which one would be better for a 75 year old... the large backpack is pretty stiff and big. I haven't had any problems getting in and out of either of the bags.
Thanks Maya that helps.

I have the larger one in black. It is so durable and easy to get in and out of. I have had it for roughly 7 years and it looks like new. Although, i haven't actually used it in a long time. However, I refuse to get rid of it because it is a greatly made and very functional bag.