How to make a bag shinier?

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
I read in a post recently about someone that made their leather bag shinier....but it wasn't with the product from LMB. Of course now I can't find it.

Does anyone know what the product was, or know of any other product to use that will work and be permanent?

Thanks! :tup:

The product you're talking about is lovin my bags shine restore. This is the web address: www.lovinmybags.com

I've used it and it's great. There's a post where a Tpfer gives the instructions the owner of lmb gave her. I'll look for it and post if I find it.

Good luck!

I can't find the exact post but it said to alternate the LMB Pre-Treatment with the LMB Shine Restore and to continue to do that until you get the desired result. I was very pleased.

The product you're talking about is lovin my bags shine restore. This is the web address: www.lovinmybags.com

I've used it and it's great. There's a post where a Tpfer gives the instructions the owner of lmb gave her. I'll look for it and post if I find it.

Good luck!

I can't find the exact post but it said to alternate the LMB Pre-Treatment with the LMB Shine Restore and to continue to do that until you get the desired result. I was very pleased.

Thank you for helping! I do know about the one you mentioned, but the one I am talking about in a recent (?) posting was a different brand. I am afraid of the LMB one because of the use of the pre-treatment that is needed....I have the pre-treatment and it pretty much changed the look of one of my bags significantly. :crybaby: