Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini - dark grey or black? Are they very similar?

Alyce`

oh yes i'm obsessed!
Oct 15, 2007
I've fallen in love with Morning After Mini, although I've never seen the any of it in real life. I'm thinking of ordering through RM website. http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/Merch..._Code=RM&Product_Code=MINI&Category_Code=BAGS

I don't know if it's just my computer screen problem or what, but somehow the dark grey one and the black one look the same to me. They both look like black. The dark grey looks like a shiny black, and the black looks like a matte black. :confused1:

Does any of you have seen these bags in real life? Are their colours very similar? Or does anyone have a picture comparing the two side by side?

Thank you :smile:

Go for Grey. I have that color and it seems to go with everything, even better than black IMO.
It's more like a slate grey. I posted pics on a thread last Friday thread... I just can't figure out how to post the thread here...
Do a search. A few of us just got the grey and LOVE it.

Here are the pics of my bag.......

This dark gray is an elegant neutral.......It is a cool, conservative color that is a Dark charcoal gray that carries the strength and mystery of black. It is a very sophisticated color that will go with anything that you wear.

I just love the color. It is outstanding!!! FANTASTIC BAG!!!:yahoo:

Here are the pics of my bag.......

This dark gray is an elegant neutral.......It is a cool, conservative color that is a Dark charcoal gray that carries the strength and mystery of black. It is a very sophisticated color that will go with anything that you wear.

I just love the color. It is outstanding!!! FANTASTIC BAG!!!:yahoo:
I love your bag...and the bedspread!!:smile: