Hayden Harnett Ana?

bubbles04

O.G.
Sep 12, 2007
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had modeling pics of the Ana, because I'm debating whether or not to get it, and I would love to see pictures of it!!

Also, how much has it been in the prior sales? I'm pretty new at this whole HH thing!!

Thanks in advance!:tup:

You'll love HH. I don't have the ana myself, but always thought the shape looked a little weird! Like an upside down uterus. (I'm sorry for the analogy!) Anyway, HH leather is amazing!

I have two Anas. One is brown tweed with white leather trim and it was $65. The other is olive leather and it was $100ish. I bought them both from last HH sale.

Sorry I don't have any modeling pics. My lost my camera battery (:Push:smile:, otherwise I'd take some for you. I'm about 5'7" and when I have the bag on my shoulder it doesn't quite hit my waist. It is WAY smaller on me than it looks on the HH site's model. It holds a decent amount, but I would consider it a medium bag, not large. Also, it is structured, not slouchy and it is not as pear-shaped IRL as it looks online.

HTH! If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

hahah on the upside down uterus!

but thanks! I think I may just buy one...possibly from Bluefly, because I want it in black, but I'm lacking the funds right now, it may have to wait a couple weeks, I hope it's still there!

I have the Olive Ana which I love. Got it for $113 something during the last sale. Pics here: My HH Loot

The leather is buttery-soft and ages well. Lining is so soft I sometimes wish I could crawl inside the purse and sleep in it. Lol!

Good luck!

I have the saddle Ana (about 60 on sale) and the chocolate Ana (about 110 on sale), and I LOVE my Anas. I was also thinking about the black from Bluefly. I find it to be a nearly perfect bag. The small pocket on front holds my cell, the large pocket on back holds my keys (and a file folder if needed) and the pockets inside keep my immediate necessarys handy, while there is loads of room to toss stuff in the bottom. The double straps work well on my shoulder (without falling down) but are short enough to hand/arm carry. The leather is tdf and the style is classic with an edge. I love the shape. It's bigger on the bottom, but I think it makes my hips look smaller :P

well ladies, it's an extra 10% the whole bluefly site today which brings the ana down to $175, and an extra $30 dollars off (AFF30) would make it 145....awesome! (if AFF30 works)

I have the saddle Ana (about 60 on sale) and the chocolate Ana (about 110 on sale), and I LOVE my Anas. I was also thinking about the black from Bluefly. I find it to be a nearly perfect bag. The small pocket on front holds my cell, the large pocket on back holds my keys (and a file folder if needed) and the pockets inside keep my immediate necessarys handy, while there is loads of room to toss stuff in the bottom. The double straps work well on my shoulder (without falling down) but are short enough to hand/arm carry. The leather is tdf and the style is classic with an edge. I love the shape. It's bigger on the bottom, but I think it makes my hips look smaller :P

That's a great description, it's helpful to know that you could fit a file folder in the back pocket.

The bag definitely has a curvy, feminine shape.

The back pocket is 11" across. It won't hold a really thick file, but I have carried a couple of file folders in it...also will fit a notepad or a magazine. Very handy and a great everyday bag. I haven't carried anything but my Anas since early August. I keep thinking I should bring some other bags out to play, but I just don't want to.

OK, I broke down and bought the black Ana from Bluefly. Now I have saddle, chocolate and black. I kind of think this is mad, but I don't want to give any of them up, in fact, I have been eyeing the plum. I LOVE all of my Anas.