Just For The Guys!

gradco2004

Luxury Aficianado
O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Hey guys, post pictures of your collection, or links to your collection here. It is hard to see what other guys post on here. Thanks!

I'll start with mine ----> Click below on "My Showcase Thread"

you live in Jacksonville! So nice to see another Floridian...I am from Tampa, currently in school in Sarasota. Where do you usually buy your Guccis and LVs? Orlando, or just when traveling? Apparently there's an LV going in the St. John's Town Center, opening in the next week or so...:graucho:

you live in Jacksonville! So nice to see another Floridian...I am from Tampa, currently in school in Sarasota. Where do you usually buy your Guccis and LVs? Orlando, or just when traveling? Apparently there's an LV going in the St. John's Town Center, opening in the next week or so...:graucho:

Right now, I travel to Orlando, but I will be shopping at the Town Center Phase II from now on for Louis Vuitton. Coach is everywhere here. I can't wait until Neiman Marcus & Gucci open in early 2009 as part of phase III. They have a cool video walk through of Phase II here by the way: www.stjohnsphase2.com

yah, another person from jacksonville! i live outside of jacksonville & travel to tampa for my purchases. i can't wait for the grand opening on the 26th! P.F. Changs & Louis vuitton in one stop; it can't get any better.

I'm excited to see what kind of business louis vuitton helps bring to jacksonville.

I know there was a thread just like this --- but anyways heres mine.

28713080797.jpg

28713080765.jpg

Hey, our Louis Vuitton opened yesterday, and it is great. No more traveling to Mouse-Town to get my goods. Our store is bigger and better than the one in Orlando.

P.S. I did a little damage in Juicy Couture last night, but don't tell anyone. That's just between me, you, and my over-the-limit credit cards!

Here is our new LV Store (a.k.a. My New Home):

sjtcphase2008jk3.jpg

sjtcphase2009se9.jpg

sjtcphase2026qp0.jpg

sjtcphase2027xb0.jpg

I went this afternoon && it's amazing. It's bigger than the one in tampa too. Which is didn't think they would put this big of a store in jacksonville. I will being spending a lot of time & $ there. i have a feeling i'll be spending a lot in juicy couture too; everything it there was so cute. i love the town center now; i can't wait to go back!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

I think more and more they are trying to expand existing stores and make new ones bigger to begin with. The store in Seattle was seriously tiny the first time i went there, and in the last 2 years, they made it like 3 times the original size. The one in tampa IS pretty small...but they couldn't really expand since Tiffany and Neiman's are on either side...

It's so good to hear the store is nice!! I may have to make a trip up there, just to see it ;) Any good LE items??

Hey, our Louis Vuitton opened yesterday, and it is great. No more traveling to Mouse-Town to get my goods. Our store is bigger and better than the one in Orlando.

P.S. I did a little damage in Juicy Couture last night, but don't tell anyone. That's just between me, you, and my over-the-limit credit cards!

Here is our new LV Store (a.k.a. My New Home):

sjtcphase2008jk3.jpg

sjtcphase2009se9.jpg

sjtcphase2026qp0.jpg

sjtcphase2027xb0.jpg
Omg what a pretty store......well DUH its Louis Vuitton hahahaha:yes: