JARMOM & MISSTISS, Ive got one up on both of ya! Ive got my Gray RM MA Mini w/ STRAP!

What do you think of the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Strap?

• LOVE IT!

• HATE IT!

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
With the detachable shoulder strap!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also shown is my Morning After Regular in Chocolate with the shoulder strap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think of the strap? Please take my poll! TIA! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

Attachments

• CIMG4376.JPG
    CIMG4376.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 112
  • CIMG4377.JPG
    CIMG4377.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 98
  • CIMG4369.JPG
    CIMG4369.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 110
  • CIMG4370.JPG
    CIMG4370.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 107
I love the strap option!

I e-mailed them asking about it and they said that they could and someone would be e-mailing me w. more info, but I never heard back.

If you don't mind me asking, how much was it and how long did it take to make?

I love the strap option!

I e-mailed them asking about it and they said that they could and someone would be e-mailing me w. more info, but I never heard back.

If you don't mind me asking, how much was it and how long did it take to make?

Jes @ Rebecca Minkoff told me they were $35 dollars a piece. It took about a week and a half/2 weeks to have them made. Do you like how it looks?

I think its definitely worth it. Its so easy to throw my MA's over my shoulder now!

It looks great on your bags.......but the strap is just not for me.

I like the way it looks wearing it over my arm or over my shoulder.

Thanks for sharing...

I'm not very good with bags carried in my hand or on my forearm, I love how it looks but I don't find it very practical. So I think the strap is great, having the option for either - as well as the ability to remove the long strap if it would get in the way - is a win-win.

I voted love it because I think it's great they offer this choice. I think everyone should have options and be free to be strappy or strapless.

I'll stay sans strap with mine because I figure my shoulder likes a day off now and then (at least that's what the angel sitting there says, the devil on the other shoulder says cover that goody-goody up).

I have NEVER heard of a strap. I think it's pretty cool. Although I am pretty much an over-the-arm kind of girl...I like the opportunity to have variety if available. I may check into this.

Isn't the dark grey lovely? I kept smelling and fondling it all weekend. LOL

Thanks for letting us all know. I love tPF!

I am not a strap girl but I think it's a great option for those who are. It allows the bags to be more tailored and it shows how well the bags are tailored to suit different types of people. I can't wait to see what her next season looks like.

Gung I am glad you like your new bag I just took mine out for it's first spin this weekend.