GyrlLayney's Lovin' Her Babies!!!

GL, i'm lovin' that Rouge Paddington.
beautiful collection:tup:

Thanks, nycgr1! My red Paddy and blanc Gaucho both have yet to be "unveiled" :graucho: So I have to decide which one will make its debut in Jan. for my bday from DH, then the other will be a Mother's Day gift from dh and my lil ones ;) Fortunately, I'm really enjoying the others, and having two bags waiting in the wings really helps me stay on my bag ban :tup:

Oh yes, at the Coach factory store this bag really had me at "Hello Layney... looky here... I have braided straps!" And Jadecee, I LOVE your braid-strapped beauty in YOUR avatar! Is it Gucci? Just gorgeous!!!

Yeah - the Gucci Pelham in Mink is gorgey! It's just a dream of mine though - I just love the look of it so much. But I think the retail was >$5k and I think even after it went on sale it was still >$3k.

I am sooo having a thing for braided/intertwined straps - I looove the straps on the LV olympe series, last year's BCBG handbag collection, the Botkier rose satchel, the coach braided straps from like two summers ago and of course the pelham. The Chanel vintage ligne also had a really interesting intertwined aspect to it which I loved so much!

Oh Layney, I LOVE your collection. You weren't kidding with that Rouge Paddy, that bag is just TDF! I think I'll start working on posting my collection tomorrow! I'm inspired!

Yeah - the Gucci Pelham in Mink is gorgey! It's just a dream of mine though - I just love the look of it so much. But I think the retail was >$5k and I think even after it went on sale it was still >$3k.

I am sooo having a thing for braided/intertwined straps - I looove the straps on the LV olympe series, last year's BCBG handbag collection, the Botkier rose satchel, the coach braided straps from like two summers ago and of course the pelham. The Chanel vintage ligne also had a really interesting intertwined aspect to it which I loved so much!

Jadecee - that Gucci Pelham is an incredible dream bag! :drool: