GyrlLayney's Lovin' Her Babies!!!

;)
very lovely keychain !!

Beautiful Dior bags - Great collection

Great collection:rolleyes:I especially love the Bordeaux Suede Coach bag... and the Dior are sweet, too.
Congratulations!:tup:

great collection!

RoseMary, Batichou, Ladychinadoll and Sandli - THANKS SO MUCH:tender: for the compliments, gals! I really appreciate your feedback - it helps me appreciate what I do have and it curbs my desire for something new!

Oh my Layney:nuts:, your collection is gorgeous!!!! I can definitely see why you are satisfied with those beauties:yes::tup:.
Congrats on having such a great collection and sticking to your ban:woohoo:;)!!!

Great collection...Love your moca paddy theee best!!!

Lynpink - sorry this is so belated but thank you so much for taking a look at my collection :flowers: My moka paddy is my fave because it's my "one and only" paddy at the moment since I haven't "unveiled" my red one yet. I'm enjoying all my other bags now so this one will make its official debut in Jan. ("Oh thank you for my birthday present, hubby! How ever did you know I wanted this gorgeous red bag?!) ;)

Hey Ali - thanks! :flowers: I already know your collection is :drool:TDF - have you photographed all yours yet and posted a pic of them :search:somewhere???

No, no pics yet:nogood:.. Maybe one of these days I will take a group pic and post them.
Maybe if I actually seen them in a photograph I would appreciate them more:rolleyes:
!

No, no pics yet:nogood:.. Maybe one of these days I will take a group pic and post them.
Maybe if I actually seen them in a photograph I would appreciate them more:rolleyes:!

Ali - yes, you absolutely WILL! I copied these bag pics onto my Moto Q smartphone so I can watch a slideshow whenever I need to squelch that urge for Something New... and it works!:tup: