New Store and Outlet

Lady Blackney

~Loves Coach~
Sep 28, 2007
I dont know how many of you live in the Houston area but it is a pain in the butt to drive to any of the Coach stores. Also it is a 2 1/2 hour drive to the nearest outlet. The SA I talked to yesterday said that there will be a new Coach store between Katy and Memorial City :graucho: Which is very close to me and also a new outlet on 290. She said both should be open in the next 2 years. :yahoo:

I dont know how many of you live in the Houston area but it is a pain in the butt to drive to any of the Coach stores. Also it is a 2 1/2 hour drive to the nearest outlet. The SA I talked to yesterday said that there will be a new Coach store between Katy and Memorial City :graucho: Which is very close to me and also a new outlet on 290. She said both should be open in the next 2 years. :yahoo:

I hadn't hear about that one. There's been talk of one at Allen and one at Grand Prairie. My closest outlet is about 3 hrs 15 min away and San Marcos is about 4hrs 15 min so you could have it worse....:yes:

I go to Memorial City so I have to deal with I-10 traffic all the time. The outlet mall they are building is at 290 and Fry (Cypress Rosehill) so its only fifteen minutes from my house:wlae: