Got my OH DEER Chloe's today...**Pics** A little big.. =(

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
I got my OH DEER Chloe's in today...size 6 (i'm a 5.5 but the smallest they had were 6) and the garter thing in the slingback is wayy too big it slipps off my feet when i walk unless i push my foot all the way back which makes me walk funny...i'm wondering if it would be a good idea to cut the garter a little and sew them back together to make them smaller...However I dont know if this will hold up pretty well with just thread...Anyone have suggestions? here are pics...OH AND THERE'S A BLACK STAIN ON THE FRONT PART OF THE SHOE (THE PLATFORM ON THE FABRIC...never used a stain remover but any suggestions on that also?)

(if you look at the pics closely...you can see the garter is too big..)

ahh this is what i hate about ordering online!!

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

you can see the stain here :X

They look super hot on you, really! mmm. maybe if you buy on of those plastic soles you put inside the shoe to keep your foot, like..I dont know how to explain it. They sell them at Aldos shoes, perhaphs you can buy one of those sticky things to prevent blisters and they will fit a little better. I dont really see the stain (its not really noticible) but if it bothers you return them and ask for new ones.

They look great on you!

But a pity about the garter straps. They really are a problem because they stretch, so the problem will become worse. I am not sure it can be fixed by a cobbler so that you will feel comfy in them. What about returning them and then buying another design?

acks! those really look like yoyo zeppas, where did you order them? return them and find somewhere else that sells them? i usually go half size down for sling backs, the rubber will loosen after a while and won't last that long.

acks! those really look like yoyo zeppas, where did you order them? return them and find somewhere else that sells them? i usually go half size down for sling backs, the rubber will loosen after a while and won't last that long.

i ordered them from overstock.com and they were almost 50% off with $1 shipping! it was a great deal...i haven't seen any other websites that carry these shoes in my size (5.5) online =( nor do i know any regular shoe stores that carry this brand =( hopefully a shoe repair shop can fix this for me... if not i'll try those pad things..

thanks everyone...i wonder if these will still be in style next summer/spring because it's getting to be cold here now that i cannot wear these !!!!!! =( no wonder they were almost 50% off hehe

Yes; any shoe repair shop or cobbler ought to be able to shorten the back straps. And I think those will look equally cute in the spring and/or next summer if it is too chilly to wear them much now!