XpressDesigner.net??

Hi everyone! im new here..

I browsed this website this morning, and I was wondering if this seller sells authentic bags. They provide an authentic guarantee, but the website layoyt is a bit dodgy (in my opinion). Should I trust this seller?

Hi everybody,

I just found a website xpressdesigner.net that is selling bags authentic (?) they are saying. They look authentic but I do not know if it is a good idea to order the Gaufre Prada ... I do not find any customers comments on that company ... When looking at their pictures they look like the ones of Diabro.net
Is there someone that have any experience with xpressdesigner.net ?
Thank you
chthal
user_offline.gif

I have my doubts. I tried Googling the address on their site and there is a Desmet Drive, but there were no results for the building number. The phone number doesn't match the address location. The 458 area code is in Illiniois.

Thank you for the infos ... It doesn't seem to be a good idea to order and I won't. Is there a very good and serious place to order authentic prada bags online at best price ?

You can try Saks or NM, and also Bluefly. Any other websites other than the ones that are sponsored by this site are most likely selling fakes. Don't get excited about a "best price" because chances are the bag is probably fake. If the price seems too good to be true, the bag has to be fake.

Anyone purchase a Gucci purse from xpressdesigner.net? My DH purchased me a lovely bag, and it says it 100% authentic or money back. Just having my doubts with all the fakes out there. Let me know if you have purchased a bag from this site and if it has been real? Thanks!

I posted something about this site before. I noticed that their address didn't come up when Googled. There is a Desmet Drive, but the building number doesn't appear to exist. They used to have a phone number on their site, but they removed it. The phone number didn't match the address. The phone number was from somewhere in Illinois while they have a California address. For these reason, I don't believe this site is legit. However, if you want further confirmation, I suggest you post pics of the bag your DH bought you. Someone should be able to help you.

Does anyone have experience buying bags on xpressdesigner.net? They claim 100% authenticity but wanted to get some feedback from anyone that has or knows someone that has had experience buying from the site. Thanks.

Does anyone have experience buying bags on xpressdesigner.net? They claim 100% authenticity but wanted to get some feedback from anyone that has or knows someone that has had experience buying from the site. Thanks.

I personally think it's a red flag whenever a website charges a restocking fee. This one charges 15%. I would not do business with them. That and their photos are all stock.