Is this weekend a bad ending time?

I hadn't thought of it. I have 11 auctions ending on Sunday night. Two already have bids. I think if people want to bid, they will do it. And there probably won't be too many parties on Sunday night.

lol, i didn't even think of that! well i don't think too many grown folks will be going to halloween parties, but if your stuff is aimed at younger people that might be different. you should be okay, especially because so many people snipe nowadays.

lol, i didn't even think of that! well i don't think too many grown folks will be going to halloween parties, but if your stuff is aimed at younger people that might be different. you should be okay, especially because so many people snipe nowadays.

WHAT???? Almost every grown up I KNOW goes to a party or there are family parties - we are going to one! Plus, the last minute "OMG, you still need a costume" thing too. Remember, LOTS of bag people are mommies too! (like me!)

WHAT???? Almost every grown up I KNOW goes to a party or there are family parties - we are going to one! Plus, the last minute "OMG, you still need a costume" thing too. Remember, LOTS of bag people are mommies too! (like me!)