Current Pricing Help Please

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
If you have visited Hermes recently can you please post current prices on the following:

Kelly 32 in basic leather?
32 in chevre?

birkin 30 in basic leather?
30 in chevre?

birkin 35 in basic leather?

Thank you.

Kelly 32 in basic leather? $6500
32 in chevre? $7200

birkin 30 in basic leather?$6800
30 in chevre?$7500

birkin 35 in basic leather? $7100

These are off the top of my head, from what I last saw and are in US dollars.

Super fast service Hermesgroupie and I appreciate it!

I thought the 35 birkin was more money...like $7400, but I could be wrong. I actually wanted the other info. even more.

Trying to make some changes and store the info. in my brain.

Thank you again.

Kellybag said:
Super fast service Hermesgroupie and I appreciate it!

I thought the 35 birkin was more money...like $7400, but I could be wrong. I actually wanted the other info. even more.

Trying to make some changes and store the info. in my brain.

Thank you again.
From what I've seen and heard average price for a 35cm is around $7150. The box calf I just got was $7500 and box is a little more expensive than the other cowhides.

Sasa said:
Wow! I thought price was dependent on size and type of leather. May I know what colours are considered more expensive?
Here, I'll give you an example. I have 2 Garden Parties, same size, same fabric, same leather. Only difference: one is rouge imperial the other is black. The rouge imperial was $175 more. In regards to what colors are more expensive, I'm not 100% sure and don't want to mislead you.

Just bought my 28cm Caramel Chevre de Coromandel Kelly w/gold hw stitched on the outside (rigid....Sellier?) price before tax in USD was $6,650.00

I did look at a 32cm black Kelly w/silver hw that was $5,800.00. I can't remember what leather it was but I think it might have been evercalf??? It wasn't Box though.

shopmom411 said:
Just bought my 28cm Caramel Chevre de Coromandel Kelly w/gold hw stitched on the outside (rigid....Sellier?) price before tax in USD was $6,650.00

I did look at a 32cm black Kelly w/silver hw that was $5,800.00. I can't remember what leather it was but I think it might have been evercalf??? It wasn't Box though.
The 32cm black Kelly, was that souple? My apologies, ladies, the price I quoted above of $6500 was for a rigide/sellier which I was looking at on Friday.