mbmj lovely luz bag

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i stumbled upon this new style at zappos.com. i really like it and a crossbody bag would be a nice change from the styles i've been buying lately. it looks like it could be a great casual weekend bag. i wish it came in nice tan like the behati does.

i want to take a trip to the mbmj boutique to take a look at it and see how it looks irl. in the meantime, which color do you guys like the best?

(this color is supposed to be indigo not black.)

i'm kind of afraid of the pink. it doesn't seem like it would go with much, but i could be wrong. let me know what you think. tia!

jackie! how are you? i'm sorry again i couldn't make it to our meet-up. i hope you're planning another one soon. i would be glad to help if you need it. i told my study group that if our sessions conflict on tpf dinner and shopping dates again, i would ditch them. law school be damned! :P

jackie! how are you? i'm sorry again i couldn't make it to our meet-up. i hope you're planning another one soon. i would be glad to help if you need it. i told my study group that if our sessions conflict on tpf dinner and shopping dates again, i would ditch them. law school be damned! :P

hey girl! im okay, tired...stressed..you know what its like, being a student. dont apologize! school (especially law school) comes first! hopefully we can both plan another meet up before the holidays. so which mbmj are you going to get? i kinda like the pink one too, even if it IS alittle bold! :tup:

Hi tadpolenyc, I initially thought that the rose was pink too based on the pic on zappos.com But the lovely aline satchel also comes in rose and the pic makes it look red. So, I'm thinking that it's actually red and the pic makes it look pink. Just a thought in case you were thinking of buying that bag. :smile:

Hi tadpolenyc, I initially thought that the rose was pink too based on the pic on zappos.com But the lovely aline satchel also comes in rose and the pic makes it look red. So, I'm thinking that it's actually red and the pic makes it look pink. Just a thought in case you were thinking of buying that bag. :smile:

thanks! :smile: i'll definitely check it out. i was able to see the brown and indigo this saturday. the indigo is almost the same exact color as another mj i already own, so i'm leaning towards the brown. i have a feeling it will go with more. however, if the rose ends up being more red than pink then that one might be a contender.