Jimmy Choo I caved!

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
Well, if patience is a virtue, I am officially virtue-less! :nogood: I swear, I have the patience of a gnat. I HAD to have this bag and so it is now on it's way to me! :dothewave: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...t000000cat000141cat000149cat000226cat11120738

I looove the bag, :love: I didn't want to have to wait for a sale only to find that I was too late and it was sold out, and since there is no NM in CT. there was no sales tax and I got free shipping! Yeah, that makes it a steal! :rolleyes:

Oh, but the best part? NO CUSTOMS!!!!! :yahoo:

I'll be sure to post photos on her arrival and let you know if the weeks of coveting this bag have been worth it!

And now I'm off to pick up a copy of Webster's dictionary to look up the phrase "purse ban". ;)

Thanks! I can't wait to get her, and then unless the Holy Grail of Jimmy Choo bags comes out for Spring (it would have to do laundry and take out the trash), a purse ban for me! :true:

I have noticed a trend in my JC bags though....I just love that belted/grommet detail and then you add in a bit of sneaky-snake (or my new love...patent, thanks to Miss Robyn!) and I'm there! :love:

But I shall live vicariously through the rest of you Choo girls in the coming months! :choochoo: Please buy a lot of stuff....Winter is long here! :crybaby:

Good for you! :drool::yes::tup: The Ring looks like a great all around bag. I remember somewhere a few months back, another tPFer demonstrated how you can convert your Ring to a cross-body style when you need to. Enjoy your new bag!

Well. Apparently every forum needs a village idiot and I am she! :upsidedown:

By a show of hands, who all knew that tomorrow every retailer in the land is offering double points or gift cards? So...when do I order a pricey bag at full retail price? Yeah, that would be TODAY! :yucky:

I am going to delve into it a bit more, but I am beginning to believe that an ancestor of mine did indeed invent "Murphy's Law". And I, as a descendant am carrying on the proud tradition in a way that would make great-great-great-grandpa proud! :Push:

But thanks to a heads-up from a fellow PF gal, I was duly enlightened and so I cancelled my NM order and will reorder tomorrow. :tup:

This purse stuff is hard to master! It's beginning to feel a whole lot like Math! And my 7th grade Math teacher? Well, after I had him we visited him in the home. ;)

Well. Apparently every forum needs a village idiot and I am she! :upsidedown:

By a show of hands, who all knew that tomorrow every retailer in the land is offering double points or gift cards? So...when do I order a pricey bag at full retail price? Yeah, that would be TODAY! :yucky:

I am going to delve into it a bit more, but I am beginning to believe that an ancestor of mine did indeed invent "Murphy's Law". And I, as a descendant am carrying on the proud tradition in a way that would make great-great-great-grandpa proud! :Push:

But thanks to a heads-up from a fellow PF gal, I was duly enlightened and so I cancelled my NM order and will reorder tomorrow. :tup:

This purse stuff is hard to master! It's beginning to feel a whole lot like Math! And my 7th grade Math teacher? Well, after I had him we visited him in the home. ;)

Awwww - don't be so hard on yourself Stinker. You just have to sign up for email at every single one of the major department stores! I wouldn't have known about the NM and Saks deals if I deleted their emails.

Stinkerbelle!

You will absolutely love this bag. I have it in the Black and the Nude. It is gorgeous and very flattering to wear!

Good luck!!!

Thanks Equalizer! Knowing that you loved it enough to buy 2 of them makes me even more sure of my purchase! :yes: You just never know when you're buying a bag sight unseen (well, except for that possible sighting at Lowe's that we'll never be quite sure about now will we? :P) if you're going to love it or not. So to hear from someone who has 2 of them is a bit reassuring!

Mine was shipped via UPS today!! It's still too early to track, but I would think it'll be here sometime this week....I'll be sure to post photos on her arrival! :yahoo:

Thanks Equalizer! Knowing that you loved it enough to buy 2 of them makes me even more sure of my purchase! :yes: You just never know when you're buying a bag sight unseen (well, except for that possible sighting at Lowe's that we'll never be quite sure about now will we? :P) if you're going to love it or not. So to hear from someone who has 2 of them is a bit reassuring!

Mine was shipped via UPS today!! It's still too early to track, but I would think it'll be here sometime this week....I'll be sure to post photos on her arrival! :yahoo:

Stinkerbelle - I also have a Black Ring w/ Snakeskin trim (bought during NAP's summer sale) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I had major buyers' remorse (too many other summer "deals" charged on CC's) and I almost returned it but fortunately I was talked out of it. Just wait - you'll get so many compliments!!! The leather is lightweight, the rings and snakeskin are so freakin' edgy and classy and what I love best is how functional it is: the two outer pockets are perfect for cell phone and small set of car keys (so you won't have to dig) and the four inner pockets are fabulous too!