Any ORANGE Coach items?

gotracey

Sunscreen Queen
Jul 28, 2006
Orange is one of my favorite colors, but I have trouble finding nice orange bags. I have a Kate Spade Elena in pumpkin, which I love, but that's it. I've seen nice Cole Haan and Francesco Biasa's in orange. I love the LV Epi leather in Mandarin, but it is discontinued and getting harder to find. Dooney has a very pretty orange color, but I don't like the styles. So...what about Coach??

Do you know of any orange Coach bags and/or accessories? The only orange I am aware of was the Ombre line from a year or two ago.

Any suggestions? TIA!!

In the thread "Found a new bag...Lily clutch or wristlet"

There appear to be some new things with orange. I remember seeing a wallet with a turnlock, sig fabric and orange leather trim(it looked orange anyway). I think it's from the Resort collection.

I have the orange flower coin purse I got at my outlet for around 40 bucks, they might just still have some around!
m_7689838a41fde2fa7d33cc5ea0e69f92.jpg

In the thread "Found a new bag...Lily clutch or wristlet"

There appear to be some new things with orange. I remember seeing a wallet with a turnlock, sig fabric and orange leather trim(it looked orange anyway). I think it's from the Resort collection.

That orange wallet caught my eye right away!! Now if they'd only skip the signatures :tdown:and do it all in orange leather:tup:, it would be the perfect wallet:yes:.

That orange wallet caught my eye right away!! Now if they'd only skip the signatures :tdown:and do it all in orange leather:tup:, it would be the perfect wallet:yes:.

I'm not a huge orange person(I do dress my 2 boys in it alot) but I really like that wallet esp. the inside!

I got this bag at the outlet a couple years ago. I know that's not helpful, but wanted to show off a picture of my orange bag!!

Attachments

• Coach3PF.jpg
    Coach3PF.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 40
You just have to keep your eye out unfortunately. I have a friend who is a HUGE orange fan, so I keep looking constantly. She got the Orange Ombre tote and that one is spectacular! Coach comes out with lovely orange items on occasion, but I do agree that it is more of a spring/summer release color.

they had signature orange bags a few years back, there's pics in one of my old lookbooks.

Tangerine Signature Soft Demi No.6371 retail $168
Tangerine Signature Demi No.6094 $138
Wristlet No.8365 $48
Bandana No.2574 $38
Crusher Hat No.2611 $128

There was also orangeish leather bags from the same year:

Hybiscus Coach Soho Leather Small Hobo No.9541 $168
Small Leather Pocket Flap No.1446 $248

There was also a few Orange/Pink leather legacy accessories and and orange with gold C's barcelet.