Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez

accesshollywood:

Associated Press

Jennifer Lopez Wins $545K Arbitration Settlement From Ex

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (September 5, 2007) – Jennifer Lopez has been awarded an arbitration award of $545,000 from her first husband Ojani Noa.
Noa had reportedly penned, through a ghost writer, a tell-all book on the actress.
Lopez’s suit claims her ex wanted $5 million to refrain from publishing the book.
Noa represented himself in the case. CNS reports he had asked for a delay in the case to find himself counsel, a request which was denied by LA Superior Court Judge Michael C. Solner.
“I think it’s unfair, to be honest, your honor,” CNS reports Noa saying.

Access Archives: Jennifer Lopez
s67598079038425

Paul N. Sorrell, who represented Lopez in the case, said Noa had three previous opportunities to get a lawyer.
Judge Solner also issued an injunction against Noa, a former waiter, to keep him from “criticizing, denigrating, casting in a negative light or otherwise disparaging or causing disparagement to the plaintiff.” CNS also reports the Judge ordered Noa to give Lopez or her counsel papers and all copies of material related to the book.
Outside the courtroom, Noa said he did not plan to defame Lopez in his book.
“I have too much class for that,” CNS reports Noa saying.
Lopez and Noa were married in February 1997, but divorced 11 months later.
Noa received a settlement following the couple’s split and his book was believed to violate that settlement.
Lopez’s attorney had no comment for reporters upon leaving the courtroom.

Wow, interesting-- I wonder how this wound up in arbitration... maybe the parties agreed to have an arb. hear it, but the judge is still mentioned.

I love Jlo.

Jennifer Lopez has admitted she may consider going under the
surgeon’s knife if her looks start to fade in the future.
She told Britain’s BBC Radio 1: “You never know. I wouldn’t rule it out, no,
and I don’t judge anybody who has had work done. You don’t know how you will
feel when you reach a certain age.”
Jennifer also revealed she had a dispute with husband Marc Anthony about
which songs to include on their upcoming joint tour.
She said: “Marc loves my song ‘If You Had My Love’. But because it was my
first song, I sang it so much that I never want to hear it again.
“He wanted me to sing it on tour, but I just said, ‘No, I don’t want to!’ “

Source:
http://www.celebtalk.info/

It's pretty obvious that she's pregnant, but she should make that clear already and change her outfit for something stylish and flattering. She looks horrible and really fat in this outfit.

That outfit is not flattering at all but I wouldn't say she looks really fat in it but it does make her look bigger then she normally is. I can understand her need for privacy but she ain't fooling anyone about the pregnancy!

That outfit is not flattering at all but I wouldn't say she looks really fat in it but it does make her look bigger then she normally is. I can understand her need for privacy but she ain't fooling anyone about the pregnancy!
That's what I meant - she doesn't look very fat, but because of this outfit she seems much fatter than normally. Her legs look really big in it.
Maybe I just didn't use the right words to say it :smile:

OMG my eyes!!! That outfit is horrible!! Call the fashion police!!!!
Ah... her "pregnancy"... its just a matter of time so... if she doesn't want to say anything, let it be. It'd be amazing if she still denied it when she's like 6 months pregnant... "this bump here? hum, I ust had a big bad of doritos?"...