Exotics...thinking...sort of...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
This should be a short thread...

Questions...

Are 28 cm croc Kelly bags made in both retourne and sellier? I think so based on a few photos in the reference section...

Are 28 cm ostrich Kelly bags made in both retourne and sellier? I don't see any retourne bags in the reference section...

Now...another glass of wine...

SCL - i have both a sellier and retourne croc kelly in 28s. the retourne is usually made of matte croc.

in ostrich, i've seen both made in rigide and slouchy. i've mostly seen rigide though.

anything cookin'? just me nosy......

ohhhhhh!!!!!

This IS an exciting thread!!!!!!!!!!!

GAH! Where have you disappeared to, cheeky?

It's ok, she'll be back. Unlike some others who drop broad hints and then disappear. :upsidedown:

SCL - if you're thinking what I'm thinking, I do think exotics look better in sellier. And for 28, selliers look elegant, not too boxy yet (the bigger ones are when it gets tricky).

^ I agree with everything you said, Wong!

MAn...I love how she says it will be a short thread....dream on, SCL! I LOVE me some exotic talk!

Logically it should be a short thread. She asked a couple of questions, and once the answers come, that should be the end of that.

Then I suppose it's decision-making time. (The best part, IMO.:graucho:)

I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK......................

LOL..............................................................................................

Thanks all! Saw croc Kellys in retourne and sellier in reference thread...but only saw ostrich pics in sellier...................

Does anyone have a pic of a 28 cm ostrich Kelly in retourne??????????????

Just thinking..................................................................................

Have a general preference for retourne Kelly bags, but..........................

Logically it should be a short thread. She asked a couple of questions, and once the answers come, that should be the end of that.

Then I suppose it's decision-making time. (The best part, IMO.:graucho:)

I get so muddled up with sellier retourne etc
I know sellier in french means saddler

Wongy

Wots your aviator???:nuts:
Its aaaaaaaaaa

scarey:P

I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK......................

LOL..............................................................................................

Thanks all! Saw croc Kellys in retourne and sellier in reference thread...but only saw ostrich pics in sellier...................

Does anyone have a pic of a 28 cm ostrich Kelly in retourne??????????????

Just thinking..................................................................................

Have a general preference for retourne Kelly bags, but..........................

SCL :flowers:, will a 32cm do? It's in my siggy.