What do you think of this metallic bag?

cordeeelia

Aug 30, 2006
From TopShop. Was £65 (about US$130) and now only £30 ($60). For a leather bag, this is quite a bargain!

What do u think?

24E05RBRZ_large.jpg

Nice. Since metallic bags are a trendy item, I think this is the way to go. I can't see spending an exhorbitant amount of money on something that you'll probably only carry a couple of seasons.

I like it! It's a cool design and I like the hardware. And at that price you wouldn't need to worry about babying it and taking extra special care of it (which for me is directly related to how much I pay for it).

Nice. Since metallic bags are a trendy item, I think this is the way to go. I can't see spending an exhorbitant amount of money on something that you'll probably only carry a couple of seasons.
I agree with ArmCandyLuvr. If you carry this everyday, then it's brilliant. But if you aren't it's still better than paying full price, esp. since metallic seems to be the trend this fall.

i just bought it today! the second last one in store too!! sold out online! Thanks girls xoxo its sooo pretty, even my bf loves it! xoxo. love the smell of leather and everything! will post pictures later xoxo