sometimes i think i m the only one who likes small bags!

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
i m v petite- abotu 4"7. i used ot love big bags for work, but no i feel like i m a kid schlepping a school bag.

i m looking at the smalled versions of the bleeker zip and ergo hobo. m i the only one left who prefers a smaller bag?

Gabz, you're not the only one. I'm also petite (4'11") and 99 lbs so medium to large bags really look disproportionately large on me most of the time. I would really love to be able to carry bags a bit bigger than the small Coach ones but usually get stuck with the small. I wish they'd make an in-between. So far most of the Coach bags I have are the small ones (not the pouches or demi, though).

I too prefer smaller bags. I am not petite though, 5'11" and plus size. I just like the smaller to medium bags. If I carry a larger bag I carry more stuff that I don't need.

I too prefer smaller bags. I am not petite though, 5'11" and plus size. I just like the smaller to medium bags. If I carry a larger bag I carry more stuff that I don't need.

Me too. I really prefer the medium-sized bags and some of the smaller ones to any of the large bags and I'm 5'9" and not petite at all....

I saw this and thought I would chime in. I'm 5'2, 115lbs, and I love medium to big bags. I just like the feel of a big bag under my arm. I have smaller bags and I seldom or never use now, because they don't fit everything I have. And when I do feel the need the use a small bag, I walk around all day thinking I forgot something in one of my larger bags.

People comment all the time on how my handbag is as big or bigger than me, I just take it that they like my bag.

I saw this and thought I would chime in. I'm 5'2, 115lbs, and I love medium to big bags. I just like the feel of a big bag under my arm. I have smaller bags and I seldom or never use now, because they don't fit everything I have. And when I do feel the need the use a small bag, I walk around all day thinking I forgot something in one of my larger bags.

People comment all the time on how my handbag is as big or bigger than me, I just take it that they like my bag.

I like small and medium size bags and I'm 5'9". I don't think for me it's the size that matters but whether it's comfortable and still looks cute that I care about. My husband just me bought the new bleecker small leather zip hobo in wine and I love it.

I like small and medium size bags and I'm 5'9". I don't think for me it's the size that matters but whether it's comfortable and still looks cute that I care about. My husband just me bought the new bleecker small leather zip hobo in wine and I love it.

i want this bag in sig! how does it fit over the arm? could u post the pics?

I am 5 ft 2 inches tall and weigh 117 pounds. I love medium to large bags.
I carry alot of stuff so I need a large bag and I don't find they overpower me
at all. I do carry small bags when I go out for a special evening such as a clutch.

I'm 5'6" and a size 14 and have been scaling down lately. My largest bag now is the large ergo hobo which I use when I need to carry more stuff. I ended up selling off my Ali's because they were too big and I got slim flaps which I adore. I just got a Carly demi too that will be a great bag for me now that I have downsized what I carry in my bags. I now carry medium sized bags because I fill up larger bags with unnecessary stuff!