Waiting list for 2008 -- Nordstrom Arden Fair

guccilove

@rachlovesfm
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
just got this email from Sarah of Nordstrom Sacramento. i'm on a ban right now :crybaby: if i wasn't then i'd totally go for the sky blue!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:i wonder what that 'sahara' looks like, anybody know? it could be a brown or something.....anyways, just thought i'd share this info....:smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B A L E N C I A G A

RESORT 08

We have officially opened the RESORT 08 waiting list. We will receive the following beginning December 3rd thru February 28th. Please call and ask for Sarah ASAP to reserve your place on the waiting list.

CITY $1,195

Black

Sky Blue

Magenta

Sahara

DAY $995

Black

Sky Blue

Magenta

Sahara

STEP $1,165.00

Black

Sky Blue

Magenta

Sahara

MONEY/WALLET $475.00

Black

Sky Blue

Magenta

Sahara

GIANT CITY $1,595

Black

Electric Blue

Bubble Gum

Bianco

GIANT BRIEF $1,595

Black

Electric Blue

Bubble Gum

Bianco

GIANT HOBO $1,245.00

Black

Electric Blue

Bubble Gum

Bianco

GIANT MONEY $545

Black

Electric Blue

Bubble Gum

Bianco

Keep in mind: Each customer has 48 hours from the time you’ve been informed we’ve received the shipment; to call, confirm and provide the billing information including the method of payment. If we do not hear back from you during this time, unfortunately we will need to move onto the next customer on the waiting list.

* Due to the high volume of transactions during this time we will be unable to send pictures. Remember, if in an event you receive your Balenciaga and it is not what you were expecting you may use the included DHL call tag to have them pick it up from you and return it to us at which time we would credit your account.

Regards,
Sarah M. Hinkle
Handbags Assistant Manager
(T) 916.646.2400 ext. 1250 vm. 1258

sarah.m.hinkle@nordstrom.com
www.nordstrom.com
NORDSTROM Arden Fair in Sacramento , California

DESIGNERS @ Arden Fair:
Balenciaga
Burberry

Chloe
Dolce & Gabbana
Jimmy Choo

Marc Jacobs
Michelle Kors
Versace

Magenta is not the "weird peach color" (that would be the '08 "bubblegum pink"). Magenta '08 is closer to the Magenta LE color. Here are a couple of pics:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• magenta08.jpg
    magenta08.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 577
  • magenta08money.jpg
    magenta08money.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 619
I'm confused....
I just called Bal. Milan and asked if they know when the S/S 08 collection will be available and they told me they still don't know:confused1:
maybe it's better for me calling in november.
Anyways, I was planning to buy electric blue in the first style or city... but it looks like they won't produce it?!:crybaby: I suppose a city with SGH would be fabulous anyways... I was just thinking of a smaller bag.... We'll see.

Thanks for letting us know, but what happened to the info on the First?

you know what's weird, the last time i spoke to sarah was like 2 months ago, and i actually was asking about a RH city or a RH work. i didnt hear from her again until now and this is what she sends me....:shrugs: i mean, i'm glad that she did but i guess most of them are not really want i'm looking for.