Honest opinions on Tulum GM please ...

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
Okay ladies and gents, boys and girls ... I need a messenger style bag. Something a little more sexy looking than a typical messenger bag. I just want to be able to wear it cross body when my arms are full and easy to get in and out of. I currently have the pochette bosphore and it while it's great for quick trips and maybe an amusement park (and no vachetta strap to worry about), it's too small for my everday essentials.

I like how the tulum GM looks ... what do you guys think?:tup: or:tdown: and why?
Do you have any other suggestions?

As always, thank you in advance!:flowers:

i have the tulum gm and LOVE it. i used it for 8 months straight as my daily bag and it is really roomy. i love how you can make it into both a shoulder or cross body bag.

honestly, i did not like it at first when i saw it but once you "try it on in person", it's TOTALLY different. i think a lot of the people who don't like the bag probably just base it on looks alone without even trying it on.

the best thing is to try it and see. the twist lock and zippered compartment makes it really easy to get things without having to fumble w/ the buckles. good luck!!

and p.s. it's super comfy on your shoulders.

i love my tulum gm. i don't use it as a messenger very often though. but it's really easy to get in and out of especially the front pocket with the turn lock. it's one of my favorite bags! i highly recommend.

i have the tulum gm and LOVE it. i used it for 8 months straight as my daily bag and it is really roomy. i love how you can make it into both a shoulder or cross body bag.

honestly, i did not like it at first when i saw it but once you "try it on in person", it's TOTALLY different. i think a lot of the people who don't like the bag probably just base it on looks alone without even trying it on.

the best thing is to try it and see. the twist lock and zippered compartment makes it really easy to get things without having to fumble w/ the buckles. good luck!!

and p.s. it's super comfy on your shoulders.
I have not tried it in person ... I didn't care for it too much when they first came out (except for the pochette tulum ... now that's a cutie!), but I saw someone wearing it cross body in the mall over the weekend and I had to be stopped by dh from staring. It looked good on her (but then she's Japanese, all LV's look good on Japanese ;) ... I'm not btw).
I guess this requires a trip to the boutique ... poor me, lol!

When it first came out I used it specifically as a messenger and every woman I see with it wears it as a messenger! Therefore, I love this bag and use it as my LV messenger all the time...it comes across as both dressy and casual and for sure a woman's bag...nothing unisex about this baby :tender:

It's one of my favorite bags-I love it and it's so much better the typical messenger style bags-more modern-yet classy. GET IT and make sure you post lots of pics!!! :smile:

the first time i saw a tulum i thought it was "eh," but after seeing a really cutely dressed asian girl carrying one, i liked it a lot more.

i think it has a nice shape, though i personally would prefer to carry it on my shoulder than cross-body.

The tulum has really grown on me. At first, I didn't really like it. But then I tried it on at the boutique and had an "A-HA" moment. It is so chic and dresses up casual clothing nicely. Post plenty of pics!!!