Speedy Owners: Do You Find the Opening of the 25 Limiting?

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Okay, so I have a Damier Azur Speedy 30 and an Epi Speedy 25. I also have a chameleon insert (size small) that I use to switch between purses. All of my things fit perfectly in the 25. Sometimes I wonder should I have gotten a 25 in the Azur as well because I have plenty of room left over. Here's the thing...I'm going to be getting an Ebone Damier Speedy very soon and I'm not sure as to what size I should get. The reason is, whenever I'm using my 25 I find it kind of hard to get in and out and a lot of times the zipper scrapes my hand. I'm an average size female (5'5", size 8) and actually have small hands and wrists. I'm wondering if I find the opening of the 25 restrictive because it's Epi or would canvas be the same? So for owners of the 25 in canvas do you find you have the same problem? My nearest LV store is an hour and a half away and both times I've been there I was treated very poorly so I prefer to go the eLux route. Thanks for your input!

I know what you mean. The opening is not very big but I just open it REALLY wide when I try to get in and and out it. I can fit my pochette accesories in my 25, however, I need to angle it to get it in and out of the bag.

I guess for me, I'm willing to live with this slight convenience because I like the proportions of the 25 better than the 30.

I find it more "difficult" in my epi speedys than in the damier & azur ones... I think it's because the epi leather is much more "structured" (if this description makes sense) than the canvas. But I don't have any problem in putting so much stuff inside that usually my bags weight about a kilo or so!!

I find it more "difficult" in my epi speedys than in the damier & azur ones... I think it's because the epi leather is much more "structured" (if this description makes sense) than the canvas. But I don't have any problem in putting so much stuff inside that usually my bags weight about a kilo or so!!

ITA I think this is why the zipper is scratching your hand, Epi is stiffer and more structured than the reg. canvas bags! Good luck!

I think that the 25 is a tiny bit small. But in the mono it's not stiff or anything, for me anyways...But I think with Epi it could be a little stiffer...maybe..don't have any Epi...

I have a speedy 25 and I'm okay with it! I can fit a lot in there, but I don't put too much so I can find stuff easily, and I have not had any trouble getting in an out of it, nor have I thought much about it. Then again, I don't keep large items inside it.