Paddy Revival

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
Hi ladies. I couldn't find my old thread about my Paddy's broken padlock screws. So here's the final part of my story. Having considered glue, welding and sending the bag back to Chloe, I have now gone for the glue remedy. Success! Paddy is as new again! :smile: Thanks for all your suggestions!

Glad your Paddy is fixed and that the glue remedy worked! I completely understand loving the bbag, too. i think you'll find that you'll switch off between the two!

Another ending is this: I now prefer the Balenciaga bag my husband bought me when we almost gave up on the Paddy! But it's an ill wind that blows nobody any good!

I am very happy with my alternating Paddington / Balenciaga fixation. Every so often the wind changes and I move to the other side of the fence.

Hi ladies. I couldn't find my old thread about my Paddy's broken padlock screws. So here's the final part of my story. Having considered glue, welding and sending the bag back to Chloe, I have now gone for the glue remedy. Success! Paddy is as new again! :smile: Thanks for all your suggestions!

Yeeaah!:yahoo:Congrats! At least we now know the glue works!