Food What is your favorite pasta & pasta sauce?

I'm all for a really good cream sauce. Heavy cream, fresh grated cheese, a good pepper, really good butter. And once or twice a year, go all out: add bacon and ****akes or bacon and clams. Mix a bit of the bacon grease in. Sooo good hah! Artery-clogging

W/linguine, I prefer that over fettuccine noodles most of the time, and I'm not a huge fan of small shapes like penne

I'm all for a really good cream sauce. Heavy cream, fresh grated cheese, a good pepper, really good butter. And once or twice a year, go all out: add bacon and ****akes or bacon and clams. Mix a bit of the bacon grease in. Sooo good hah! Artery-clogging

W/linguine, I prefer that over fettuccine noodles most of the time, and I'm not a huge fan of small shapes like penne

neeya, thats the exact pasta when i feel like having artery clogging food! Lol. So good. Yummy, And i love it with linguine or fettucine, not a big fan of penne either. All that talk is making me salivate now!

That's a hard question since I like all kinds of pasta and sauce. But if price were no object it would be tajarin with butter and freshly shaved white truffles!