Unbelievable!!! I actually got a Damier Sophie!!!

May 31, 2007
Can't contain my excitement...my SA from LV Waikoloa called me and said she has a Damier Sophie for me if I still wanted it. Wanted it??? Was she kidding me? Lol. So, anyway, long story short, I asked her to ship it to me immediately. It should be here no later than Wednesday of next week. I'm sooooooo happy!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I'll post pics as soon as I get it. Woohoo!

I'm still grinning from ear to ear. :P I can't believe I'm still this excited about the Sophie when all the new Fall releases are slowly trickling in. I'm glad I resisted the urge to pay for $695 for one on ebay. :smile:

heya, congrats! we were just discussing on the HI thread that one of our members saw a damier sophie at ala moana, and the SA said they "just gotten it in" ... wonder if they're doing a 2nd shipment after all?

heya, congrats! we were just discussing on the HI thread that one of our members saw a damier sophie at ala moana, and the SA said they "just gotten it in" ... wonder if they're doing a 2nd shipment after all?

I wondered about that, too since when I was whining about not getting it when it first came out, she informed me I was 21st on the list. So, unless the other people before me decided not to get it, they probably did have a 2nd shipment coz she told me before that all stores only got 10 pieces each. Nevertheless, I'm still :yahoo:...lol.