Introducing...Diggy in the City!!

bakuhatsu

Sep 18, 2006
Ok, so he might not be in a City..I actually put him in a Work but he slowly crawled out of it by the time I snapped a picture. At any rate, here are some pics of my new 3 month old puppy, Diggy and my small B-bag family. He's a breed called the Coton de Tulear :love:

Thanks to 2 wonderful PF'ers, I've recently acquired a smooshy squooshy black Work, and an absolutely perfect Grenat city just yesterday! They're posing along w/my Truffle City and Black City (hiding behind Diggy)

I've also included a couple more pics of him, hehe..and one when he was just 8 weeks old. He's going on 14 already! Anyway, thanks for letting me share! :heart:

Attachments

• CIMG2980.JPG
    CIMG2980.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 134
  • CIMG2981.JPG
    CIMG2981.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 103
  • CIMG2955.JPG
    CIMG2955.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 79
  • CIMG2976.JPG
    CIMG2976.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 141
Ok, so he might not be in a City..I actually put him in a Work but he slowly crawled out of it by the time I snapped a picture. At any rate, here are some pics of my new 3 month old puppy, Diggy and my small B-bag family. He's a breed called the Coton de Tulear :love:

Thanks to 2 wonderful PF'ers, I've recently acquired a smooshy squooshy black Work, and an absolutely perfect Grenat city just yesterday! They're posing along w/my Truffle City and Black City (hiding behind Diggy)

I've also included a couple more pics of him, hehe..and one when he was just 8 weeks old. He's going on 14 already! Anyway, thanks for letting me share! :heart:

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your bags and that cutie little guy:love:

Aww, thank you!

He'll most likely weigh between 9-12 lbs as an adult, and about 10-12 inches high. They're a small breed..he just looks way bigger because of his hair. When we gave him a bath we were so amazed by how small he actually was! haha!

What a gorgeous dog! Diggy is the best name! How big do they get?
What a sweet face:heart::heart::heart:

I love the bags and your puppy is such a cutie! I am too scared to let my puppy anywhere near a bbag because I think should would find the tassels to be very tempting chew toys.