Coach Perfume...whats is your honest opinion?????

coach fanatic

Aug 23, 2007
Hi everyone...
so, I've been thinking I want a new 'signature' fragrance, since I've been wearing the same one for about 5 years and just want something different.

What do you think about the Coach fragrance? Does it stay in the body long?

Thanks =)

I love it. I think the scent last long. It's not too sweet and not too musky. Its just right.

If you're ever in the store, be sure to ask for a sample to wear since things can smell different on the body.

I've always worn Happy by Clinique.... and my SA had given me samples of the Coach perfume on my last 2 shopping trips. Yesterday I decided to give it a shot....and I LOVE IT... I plan to buy some. It's the first time since I first smelled Happy that I really wanted to buy the perfume. I could smell it all day but gently ... it was not overwhelming and it smells warm and has a hint of a sexy/musky scent.

I loveeeeeeeeee it!

and I wore it out first time couple days ago, (received a sample from Coach.) and I went out with my boyfriend.. and he was all sniffing me.. asking if I was wearing something different... and I was.. and he was like.. "Oo.. I reallyyyyyyyyy like it~!" and wouldn't stop sniffing at me. XD!

I just bought myself a bottle yesterday~ ^^

[Edit]
This stuff stays on a long time aswell~~ It would last me around 6hours.. where my other perfume (escada - pacific paradise) would last 2 hours.. if that.. x_o

It's okay. To me it smells like something Estee Lauder retired (Estee Lauder makes it; I swear it's an older fragrance remade). But then I like lighter fragrances.

If you want the Coach the perfume solid has more staying power (it's more concentrated).

@finecabernet - If your thinking about something floraly.. I have Estee Lauder.. beyond paradise.. it's very floral.. is that what you thinking? No idea if its discontinued or not..

Honestly, it's not my taste. On me it smells alot like Estee Lauder Pleasures but only with a sharp note, which gives me a headache:sad:. My fave is philosophy Amazing Grace it's very light.

I really like it. It doesn't wear a long, long time on me but now that there is a lotion I might see if that helps it wear longer. I also need to look into the solid perfume, that might wear longer than the spray.

I'm not sure what is in it, but I have two Hermes fragrances and this is very similar in ways.

It smells very familiar to me as well. The first thing it made me think of was way back in high school when a lot of the girls wore Oscar de la Renta. I don't know if it actually smells like Oscar, but it brought that memory.

I tried the sample I was given the other day and it gave me a headache and I had to go wash it off. :yucky: