Coach Perfume...whats is your honest opinion?????

As with all scents, nobody will ever completely agree on it... And often times it will smell competely different on people because each person's body chemistry is different. You just have to try it and see how it smells on you.

I really like it! I didn't think I would and had zero expectations for it... and it's one of my favorites now. I personally don't think it's a long-lasting one at all but often times that also can depend on your skin -- if you have dry skin, scents usually do not last. Coach is eau de parfum and that is the 2nd strongest strenth of perfume -- perfume being the highest and a toilette being the least.

Use an old trick and spray a cotton ball with the scent and stick it in your bra and the scent will stay with you longer. Also layering the scent with a matching lotion helps -- and if I remember correctly, Coach is coming out with a lotion? Putting it behind your ears and neck and maybe even a light bit in your hair helps the scent stay. My grandmother always swore by putting perfume on the back of your knees to make it last longer.

Hummmm...thanks for your opinion guys =)
I should stop by the store and try AGAIN...maybe try to get a sample before anything.
I like the idea of it smelling kinda Clinique Happy...even though I do like stronger perfumes on winter time...
I wear RUSH by Gucci, the one in the red box 'bottle', just so you have an idea of my taste, in case you've smelled Rush before.

I'm the same as Wildflower...I bought it when it came out, having not yet smelled it and I was pretty sure I would not like it as that usually happens when I purchase fragrance w/o smelling first. But I had to have it because it was Coach and I fell in love with the bottle! I was pleasantly surprised when I received it and I loved it!

And while I don't wear it daily (currently obsessed with Marc Jacobs Daisy!! :yes: ), it is one of my favorite scents!

My BF was able to pick up some samples for me on his way back from Work today!

In one word this smells like Amarige .

I actually used to like Amarige by Givenchy a lot until I started working with an older lady who used like a half a bottle of it a day on herself :wtf:

But if you like Amarige you will definately Love this. I saw a lot of people saying it smells like Clinique Happy, I don't smell Happy in it at all, Happy is Fruity, this is woodsy, but that's just how it smells on me!

It's funny that so many people are saying it smells like Happy. Happy is one of my favorites, and smells nothing like Coach on me. I usually wear Happy and Opium (not together!), and have been looking for some other things to wear. Lots of the ones I like at first, but then as it wears it changes and I don't like it. I liked Daisy at first, but after about half an hour, it started to smell like Coach on me, and as much as I wanted to like it, I just don't. Usher smells good, but doesn't seem to last long.

It's funny that so many people are saying it smells like Happy. Happy is one of my favorites, and smells nothing like Coach on me. I usually wear Happy and Opium (not together!), and have been looking for some other things to wear. Lots of the ones I like at first, but then as it wears it changes and I don't like it. I liked Daisy at first, but after about half an hour, it started to smell like Coach on me, and as much as I wanted to like it, I just don't. Usher smells good, but doesn't seem to last long.
you know i didn't like USHER but i loved DAISY by Marc Jacobs! I am actually adding that to my collection this weekend lol.

I've been on a "scent quest" lately. I go to Sephora, Macy's, Nordies, and spray myself up and down trying to find things I like. After awhile, I get a headache, but I've found that if I like something, I have to get a sample to take home and try out for a couple days. I liked Armani's Diamonds in the store, but once I got home and tried it out, not so much. That's how my daughter ended up with a big bottle of Happy Heart, liked it at the store and bought it, then tried to wear it. Not so good. Must be my body chemistry, something will smell great on someone else, but I don't like it on me.

I've been on a "scent quest" lately. I go to Sephora, Macy's, Nordies, and spray myself up and down trying to find things I like. After awhile, I get a headache, but I've found that if I like something, I have to get a sample to take home and try out for a couple days. I liked Armani's Diamonds in the store, but once I got home and tried it out, not so much. That's how my daughter ended up with a big bottle of Happy Heart, liked it at the store and bought it, then tried to wear it. Not so good. Must be my body chemistry, something will smell great on someone else, but I don't like it on me.

OMG, you just describe my whole problem :crybaby:
I've been wearing RUSH by Gucci foreeever and seems to me that I can not find something that 'catches' me...Or that is as different as that one is...Oh well...need to keep trying =)

I like the Coach fragrance. I haven't bought it yet. Also, to make it last longer, apply an oil to the skin (you can use baby oil if it's unscented or sesame oil) and then spray the fragrance over it. Oils make fragrance last longer.

I really like it. I bought the bottle during the last PCE, but as others have said, it doesn't seem to last long on me. I'm on the look out for the lotion--I know it'll stay on longer then!

Amy

Honestly, it smells like a migrane. Kwim? When you put on a perfume and the smell gives this horrible headache or migrane?? I smelled it once and I could almost feel the pain starting.