Coach Fragrance And Funny Situation

damienmomma

COACH LOVER
Aug 10, 2007
My Goodness It Smells Wonderful!! My Hubby Loves It! I Am So Bad After Leaving Coach At Stanford I Went To My Couch Outlet Store And Got Myself A Tote Bag Lol!! It Was The Funniest Experience Ever Lol..so My Hubby And I Were Walking Around And He Pointed This Bag Out To Me. There Was This Young Girl With Her Mother There Too Looking At The Smaller Versions. The Girl Was Looking In The Mirror So I Go And Get The Big One To See How It Would Look On Me And Just As I Grab It She Turns Around And Says I Wonder How The Large On Looks And She Goes To Look And I Had The Last One Lol!!! The Mom And Daughter Kept Following Me To See If I Was Going To Put It Down. The Mother Kepy Giving Me This You Are Not Going To Buy It Look So Put It Down. I Was Kind Of Annoyed And Then I Shrugged It Off. I Just Wanted To Share This With You Guys! I'll Post Pics Soon.

LOL! That's too funny!! Can you describe the Coach Fragrance? How much is it if you don't mind me asking? I like Chanel Coco Madamoiselle and Allure, Plus a few others, is there anything that is similar to it? Thanks!

It's a sweet smell and it stays on you all day! I am actually wearing it right now. I put it on at 7:30am and I can still smell it! To be honest I don't think there is another perfume out there that resembles this one. Let me tell you I am very picky when it comes to perfume and I absolutely love this one!

I carry everything I "might" want until I am ready.

Same here. Whether there's a bunch of people in the store or just me, I carry whatever I'm thinking about getting... It's better than leaving it on the shelf, thinking about it, and then having it disappear on you. *lol*

When I went to the Waikele outlet on Sunday I had the last two watermelon charms and three M charms... a few girls kept eyeing them. *lol* I was definitely buying the three M's because of my name and I have to M friends, but I eventually put one of the watermelon charms down and as soon as I put it down someone grabbed it. *lol*