Tanger Outlets coupon books = 25% off at Coach outlets

Thanks so much for posting this!! My mom took a trip to our local outlet (lincoln city, or) and picked up a bag for herself and one for me for a Christmas present!!! I am so excited!! My mom got a white leather duffle with a dark brown strap that is very pretty and my bag-to-be is a Legacy Resort (denim) slim flap!

christmas?? wow i need a mom like that!

I was going to pay her for it right away and she suggested maybe she will keep it and give it to me for Christmas instead. I feel a little guilty about it, but I know that's what she (and my dad) want to do. It's pretty cool actually. I know I have a special Coach coming to me so that will keep me out of the store between now and then. And it should keep me out of the store for awhile after I get it too!

I'm actually suprised that coach is even taking it, usually they don't take any outlet coupons! Good for them for stepping up on this one! (nevermind, guess they aren't taking them at all the locations!)

.....Does anyone know if they have this 25% off event every year??

I go on a 'girls getaway' beach weekend in late September to Ocean City, MD every year and last year stumbled onto this great offer while I was at the Rehoboth DE Coach outlet. I was at the counter checking out when the SA told me about the offer and sold me the $1.00 BC coupons....
I couldn't believe my luck. It also hit me that that was why the store was so friggin crowded!!!! Anyway, I got the two items (pics. below-borrowed from e-bay) - the hobo for $65.99 and the wallet for $41.99 plus NO TAX!!! I just wish I'd known about it when I walked in there, because I'm sure I would have picked up more stuff If I'd known I would be getting an addtl. 25% off.

Just thinking ahead to this September and wondering whether I have the BC awareness coupons to look forward to again this year. Anyone know if this is an annual event???

Attachments

• CoachHamptonOpticSmHobo_10770.jpg
    CoachHamptonOpticSmHobo_10770.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 250
  • CoachOpticSigWallet_40503.jpg
    CoachOpticSigWallet_40503.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 346
Thanks for checking MLJmommy2006!

Cat lover's right..... I get one of those Tanger discount coupon booklets each year too by showing my AAA card and they don't have any Coach coupons in it.

When I found out last year that the Rehoboth outlet accepted the Breast Cancer coupon in Sept-Oct., I was shocked. The SA said that that was the ONLY time they accepted a discount coupon. That said, back in the mid-90s they used to mail me a 15% off (a purchase of $100.00 or more) coupon for that outlet ever now and again. Sadly, they stopped doing it after a few years though.

I was in Rehoboth last Sept. too and like you, took advantage of this great deal. I had read about it here though so I did know about it and it enabled me to get my Abbey for a great discount. Dh says we can take a trip down to Rehoboth for our anniversary again (Sept) and I'm also wondering if this deal will be going on again this year.