NM is starting to scare me

pdawg78

Sep 14, 2007
Ok, I originally ordered a Tabac City from NM about 2 weeks ago (my first bbag...soooo exciting!!). The first package I received was a Tabac Work (lovely but not what I wanted) soooo...I called and told them about the booboo and they said will send out correct bag pronto. WELLLL, today I received the second "redo" package (soooo exciting) and it is a Tabac PartTime, not a City...huh??? Plus, it has a price tag with $1195, the City price. Are they confused or what? Anyway, I have to say I LOVE the PartTime and am actually going to keep it. Now I just have to call and tell them about the price error because I think I would feel guilty otherwise. I don't think I will be ordering through them again though.

LOVE MY BAG !!! I am so glad I found this forum and decided to buy one, now I want moremoremore:heart::heart::heart:

Ok, I originally ordered a Tabac City from NM about 2 weeks ago (my first bbag...soooo exciting!!). The first package I received was a Tabac Work (lovely but not what I wanted) soooo...I called and told them about the booboo and they said will send out correct bag pronto. WELLLL, today I received the second "redo" package (soooo exciting) and it is a Tabac PartTime, not a City...huh??? Plus, it has a price tag with $1195, the City price. Are they confused or what? Anyway, I have to say I LOVE the PartTime and am actually going to keep it. Now I just have to call and tell them about the price error because I think I would feel guilty otherwise. I don't think I will be ordering through them again though.

LOVE MY BAG !!! I am so glad I found this forum and decided to buy one, now I want moremoremore:heart::heart::heart:
I'm so sorry that NM keeps messing up your order! At least you like the second bag!
I know what you mean about wanting moremoremore! I have been very very very naughty buying bbags, and I only started about 2 weeks ago! :graucho::graucho::love:

That's very nice of you to call them about the price error. I'm pretty good about pointing out when I've gotten the wrong change or something is mis-rung or something like that, but I think under the circumstances, I would keep it and not tell them! If they tagged it that way, that's the price they would have sold it for in the store. They're lucky someone super-honest like you got it (and not me!!)

That's very nice of you to call them about the price error. I'm pretty good about pointing out when I've gotten the wrong change or something is mis-rung or something like that, but I think under the circumstances, I would keep it and not tell them! If they tagged it that way, that's the price they would have sold it for in the store. They're lucky someone super-honest like you got it (and not me!!)
:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

Tobacco work is on my list of bags that I need to add to my collection. How was the leather? Was it thick and smooshy? Congratulations on your new part-time!