When Foresta is rereleased in Hawaii...

I think they will remain the same or go higher, as the prices in Hawaii are higher at retail, plus resellers who may be purchasing from there will add their markup.

I wonder if there will be any differences (like how OP was rereleased with silver zipper pulls and the bear Qee)... in which case, 1st Gen Foresta would skyrocket like the 1st Gen OP stuff goes for so much.

I wonder if there will be any differences (like how OP was rereleased with silver zipper pulls and the bear Qee)... in which case, 1st Gen Foresta would skyrocket like the 1st Gen OP stuff goes for so much.

I do sort of hope there is some distinction from the 1st and 2nd Gen Forestas. But who knows, we'll just have to wait and see...:shrugs:

Ahhh ... in my Foresta fantasy world 2G Foresta would come with silver hardware, be made in ALL the toki styles (including those that have been discontinued - specifically Mammas & Angiolettos:P) and have a Meomi qee!! :yahoo:ohhh, if only! :love:

If it's only re-released in Hawaii, their retail is higher than mainland and it would be limited amounts and availability. Look at the eBay prices for Tutti & Trasporto styles only available in Hawaii (caramellas, bellas & mamma mia's). If it's not re-released on the mainland, I don't think we'll see any kind of Foresta bargains.

Well, when they re-released the original print...it hit the outlets eh? but idk...sounds like the other HI girls are saying it's going to be at the regular stores....hmm. IDK...but I hope they don't go for retail lolz...if so then I probably won't get anything lol

I'm not sure of the exact date of the Foresta re-realease, but I know it will be after November 17, after Simone Legno's signing.

I tried to get as much info about foresta, about qee & hardware, but they just said they weren't sure. All I know is that I 'm on a call list, and as soon as it is released, I'll be there!