LV, Christchurch, NZ

Hi, for those LV lovers holidaying soon in New Zealand, LVs are sold duty free there.
I was in Christchurch early this month and I bought a Damier Speedy 25 for NZD 795 which equated to AUD 680 or about USD 571 using the average exchange rate. The same is sold in AUS for AUD 825 so that's a savings of about AUD 145.

The SA there told me that they just decreased their prices due to strengthening of the NZ dollar. She even said their prices are the cheapest in Asia (not sure about this though as I can only compare to AUD prices).

The only downside to buying duty free is you don't walk out of the store with your purchase as it needs to be picked up only at the Duty Free pick-up at the airport when you leave the country.

Here are some pics taken from the LV store in Christchurch. The SAs there are very helpful and give you their undivided attention.

Attachments

• IMGP4910-lv0.jpg
    IMGP4910-lv0.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 227
  • IMGP4917-lv3.jpg
    IMGP4917-lv3.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 242
  • IMGP4929-lv7.jpg
    IMGP4929-lv7.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 215
  • IMGP4915-lv2.jpg
    IMGP4915-lv2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 226
Wow, i didn't realise that NZ LV stores is cheaper. Could be because of the exchange rate between OZ and NZ. At first i thought HK is cheaper but check with the Asia Pacific, HK the price is the same as Singapore. However it seems that in France or Paris the price is about 50Euro lesser after the tax rebate. However i do travel to NZ every year so maybe drop by have a look. LOL

Thanks for posting the info ... the store looks exactly like the store here :nuts:

Here's another view of the Christchurch LV store taken across the road:smile:

CHCH%20201.jpg