My Signature Med. Ergo Hobo

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I totally forgot to post this one in my Collection thread yesterday.And I couldn't figure out how to edit it, so sorry but here's my ergo bag. And I love it way to much to just forget about it. I had put all my bags in their dust bags away in my closet the other day (finally taking care of them the right way) And little Ms. Ergo was hiding in the corner. But here she is.

I also wanted to post because a lot of people are asking what a really light bag would be with tons of room. I can pack this full of stuff and it still fits so perfectly on my shoulder and I barely even know its there. It's not made of very thick material so that helps out a lot. The SA was telling me something how it was designed to be one of the lightest bags they have. And so far it's living up to that.

:flowers:

92507043.jpg

I have the same in black and it's wonderful. Very roomy, even though I only put a few things in it. I know at least if I need to bring something extra with me I'll have no problem fitting it in there.

Congrats on your stunning bag! Totally awesome! I am a big fan of the Ergo Collection and have a few pieces. You are right they are so lightweight and hold a ton of stuff. I recommend this bag highly and the signature version is really sharp too!