BJ accessorizes!

ebruo

Her Royal Floopiness
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
I'm sorry, my poor evelyne is now called BJ, hope nobody gets offended. Yes, it is mainly a tribute to the colour, but a casual H bag deserves a slightly naughty name, n'est pas?:angel:

BJ was born only last Friday, but is loved so much that she received a belt as a happy birthday prezzie and I got a cashmere shawl push present! (sorry for the analogy):shame:

I also enclose a pic of my cashmere shawl from last year, despite bad photo quality (sorry). I love love love H cashmere shawls - so decadent and stylish! It has suddenly turned extremely cold in London, so I love having a beautiful thing to snuggle up to (in the absence of a DH for now):love:

I think this will be it for a long while re my H shopping. About to go broke soon!!!

Attachments

• 27-09-07_2025[1].jpg
    27-09-07_2025[1].jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 27-09-07_2050[1].jpg
    27-09-07_2050[1].jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 69
Great Purchases
!!! Dont you love how the evelyne is so easy to use.
I think you have the same sickness as me my DH tells me that i am a Hermesholic . I cant go into Hermes without buying anything!
Your cashmere shawl looks lovely and snuggly ...would love to have one since its starting to get really cold around my neck of the woods!
Enjoy your goodies!

Your cashmere shawl looks lovely and snuggly ...would love to have one since its starting to get really cold around my neck of the woods!
Enjoy your goodies![/quote]

Thank you! Good to know the weather on your end, as I'll be in your neck of the woods on Friday!!!