Jimmy Choo Kasia on e-bay!

It is missing the tasel chain. Is that something that you could probably get from Jimmy choo and reattach? I know nothing about this bag other than it is pretty.

OK...who got it? Was it missing the chain? I just looked at mine and I kinda like it better without the chain which is heavy and a little gaudy. I leave it on the inside when I carry it. But the listing did say the bag was new...

I got it!! this will be my first Choo. I usually stick with Chloe and Mj, but have been expanding my horizons lately. I got it today and it looks good, my only question is how do you tell it is real? I looked for the searial number like a Chloe bag would have, but don't see anything like that. I kinda wish it had the tassel, but called Jimmy Choo and they were very unhelpful almost to the point of being rude.

Lucky you! I love my Kasia. Like I said, the chain is kinda heavy and a bit much IMO. :drool:Is it missing the whole chain? Is the chain attachment there on the back of the bag?
There is no serial number on Choo bags, but I can just about guarantee that one is real. This is not one of the bags that was copied.
Welcome to the world of Choo!!!:choochoo:

Thanks. The chain attachment is on the bag, but the whole chain is gone. I can live without it. If I can't, I will try to find a grubby one for the chain. I seem to be on a Choo roll-- I just bought my second Choo a navy Ramona. :tup:

Congratulations lionlaw on your first :choochoo::choochoo: purchase. You made a Fantastic score on a Gorgeous bag:yahoo:
I seriously considered purchasing it but I'm suppose to be downsizing:shame:

As Jmcadon said "Welcome to the Wonderful world of Choo's"

Hi Robyn: thanks for the welcome! I have been a long-time Choo lurker and decided to take the plunge. I am supposed to be downsizing too, but can't seem to stop buying bags. I told my bf that although I am bringing in more bags, because they are new brands (usually I stick to Chloe or mj) I am in a way downsizing that collection since it shrinks as my other grows larger, but he just laughed in my face.

I have been a long-time Choo lurker and decided to take the plunge. I am supposed to be downsizing too, but can't seem to stop buying bags. I told my bf that although I am bringing in more bags, because they are new brands (usually I stick to Chloe or mj) I am in a way downsizing that collection since it shrinks as my other grows larger, but he just laughed in my face.

lionlaw - Everything is relative, eh? Funny, there was a thread some time ago that asked if being a member of tPF ended up costing you more. There are a great bunch of enablers here. I don't have either Chloe or MJ. But it may only be a matter of time ;) . Aw heck, who am I kidding...gimme :choochoo:

Congratulations lionlaw on your first :choochoo::choochoo: purchase. You made a Fantastic score on a Gorgeous bag:yahoo:
I seriously considered purchasing it but I'm suppose to be downsizing:shame:

As Jmcadon said "Welcome to the Wonderful world of Choo's"

Oh my God. I did die. Robyn is "downsizing".

Hmmm....gotta tell ya, Heaven is so NOT what I expected! ;)