POLL! Violet First from AlohaRag

Did you fax/ made an order in Aloha Rag for the Violet First?

• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0yc3

i <3 bags!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Hello ladies,

I would like to know how many of us *tried* to fax and order a Violet First to AR :graucho:.
I am really looking forward to a violet first and I *need* it. LOL. Please to those who made an order, kindly use the poll. I am doing this because if I know for sure that I can't get hold of it, BalNY have a City for me put on hold. And I will just get the City instead if I can't get a First.

Thanks so much! :heart:

I wonder if this means the violet twiggys will be in soon. So, for future reference what time did you receive the email from them? With them being on HI time, it might be hard for me to fax in an order since I only have access at work. hmmm.

I wonder if this means the violet twiggys will be in soon. So, for future reference what time did you receive the email from them? With them being on HI time, it might be hard for me to fax in an order since I only have access at work. hmmm.

I found this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-shopping/violet-city-and-twiggy-in-aloha-rag-173416.html
Which means, AR got violet twiggy already.. Or maybe they will have another batch coming? :confused1:

I received the email 11:30PM EST. So that is about 5:30 there right?

I am on the same boat as you, I saw the email last night but I could not fax anything until this morning at work...

whistlez, I hope all of us waiting for the Violet First get ours! :heart:

I called AR and they already sold out on the First. I decided to order a Violet Step instead. :yahoo:

FYI ladies, they will have a second shipment for the First :woohoo:

I think it was Allison who posted in the Shopping forum that she called and was told they only have 5. I called but was told that they (AR) will receive a second shipment but do not know when. I could not wait for a Violet so I ordered a Step instead :woohoo:

Upon receiving their notification email, I faxed my order at around 6.30 pm HI time yesterday and I received an email today that my order is confirmed, but no tracking info yet.

For those who would like to consider ordering from Singapore (more expensive here), I receive a call from the Balenciaga store in Singapore that they have a load of Violet bags in today. I think they have the First, City and the larger bags as well.

Thank you! I just faxed mine around 9AM... I hope I get 1... *crossing fingers*

well, i faxed mine in at about 7 am cst and got the email today that i didn't make the cut. i was already asleep when they sent the email out the night before. :cursing:

amy at bny chi called me the other day cause she thought i wanted the city. i told her no, the first, and she said "oh, i don't know if we're getting that one!" :shrugs: and i don't want to buy from balenciaga (even though i'm sure it's sold out there too).