DH just walked by and looked at my computer

That's funny! That happen to me where I was on my computer and DH saw me on tPF and he said, that website is equivalent to booze for a bunch of alcoholics and you're with a bunch of enablers!". He just doesn't get it!

Too funny, I always try to go to another site really quick when the husband walks by...he thinks it's nuts!

I do that too. I was playing on ebay the other night and did not realize he was looking over my shoulder until he said "NO" very loud next to my ear. I told him that he never lets me have any fun.

I am not the only one who just switch screens when the guy walks by?! :sneaky:

He was complaining "you keep buying bags and that is getting more intense after you visit the purse site. The webmaster should put a 'husbandal' control feature there for us to keep all the guys' saving safe." :roflmfao:

I'm alos a guilty screeen changer:shame:
I always have at least one other window open to toggle to! LOL!

Maybe I will keep Martha Stewart open to the cooking page and switch to it from now on...but then again- he would totally know I was up to something since I always try to get out of cooking!!!

I have been trying to convince him that I think about purses as much as he thinks about...well, you know!!!

He also rolls his eyes at me when I say "I'm busy chatting with my friends...."

My husband actually looks up the history and then tells me how he knows I have been on TPF---I will not use his computer from now on.....One would think we were with drug dealers.........yes we are enablers but there could be worse things to do....LOL